Oxios Plugins (Freeware) for SmartPhone by Oxios

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser

Oxios have just released a FREE plug-in for displaying Tasks on your homescreen :)

With Oxios Plugins, your Smartphone will display your current Outlook tasks on the Home Screen. Oxios Plugins can activate Oxios ToDo List or the builtin MS Tasks Application.  

Oxios Plugins for Smartphone

Plug-ins are components that can display information on the Home screen. With Oxios Plugins you can choose more than the standard plug-ins.

Oxios Plug-Ins:  

Tasks PlugIn  

Displays all your current tasks.  

Navigation with the pad.  

Compatible with Oxios ToDo List or the builtin MS Tasks Application.  

Configuration in Registry.  

Compatible with MS AllDayEvent PlugIn (so you can overwrite it to use standard skins).  

Since OxiosTasks uses the same standard tasks database as the builtin MS Tasks Application, tasks created and synced with MS-Outlook on your Desktop PC will be displayed in the Home Screen.  

Full Layout+ (Sample Home Screen)  

More Plug-Ins in the next version...  

Help Link:

Customizing the Microsoft Smartphone 2002 Home Screen (Smartphone Technical Articles)

Learn about options for customizing the Microsoft Smartphone 2002 Home screen to display required information and to enable end users to personalize the device to suit their needs.

Oxios Plugins (Freeware) for SmartPhone by Oxios can be downloaded for FREE from:- Handango

Also visit www.oxios.com for more information.

A big thank you to Georges and everyone at Oxios for all their hard work :D

oxios_plugins.gif

Guest nickcornaglia

I guess I should have read the HTML file, eh?

But please help me (and others) out.

HKCUSoftwareOxiosPluginsTasks

Restriction: value="[DueDate] = "%s" and [Complete] = 0" or value="([StartDate] = "%s" or [DueDate] = "%s") and [Complete] = 0" ...

SortProperty: value="[StartDate]" or "[DueDate]" or "[Subject]" ...

SortOrder: Set to 1 to sort in descending order or 0 to sort in ascending order.

What do I change the Restriction Values to in order to see all tasks? I dont know what the "%s" wildcards mean. I'm assuming that the %s = today? I've managed to get all except complete to work by changing the value to: [Complete] = 0

That works very cool. Look forward to more plugins.

(I'm sure it's disrespectful to ask if I can launch another program by clicking the action button....so I won't.) :wink:

Version 1.00

%s will be replace by today's date

Version 1.10 and above:

%1 is replace by Today

%2 is replace by NoDate

%3 Today - 1 day

%4 Today + 1 day

%5 Today - 3 days

%6 Today + 3 days

%7 Today - 7 days

%8 Today + 7 days

Edited by Oxios

I assume it switches through the tasks on your today screen constantly ?

I remember a beta task plugin by one of the members here that did that and it cut the batterytime down by hours.. :?

Congratulations Oxios!! :)

I think this is a brilliant plugin - all the functionality for tasks that I have been looking for - and full customisation!

This is the future! I hope to see more plugins produced by compnaies for accessing/displaying their apps via the homescreen.

(I'm sure it's disrespectful to ask if I can launch another program by clicking the action button....so I won't.) :wink:

encece, really!! How rude! :)

Any chance of actually getting an answer to this utterly disrespectful request?? :wink:

Guest equis

Where is the download link I am on the Oxis website and allisee is a "Tr To do List for free for 21 days" I dont see the Plug-ins download link.

Guest equis

So is there anyway to make the program not tell me there is not To DO List before it kicks me into the MS Taks that came with the phone. Very annoying... :)

Guest drblow

I was wondering that too!

I just DL'ed the trial version & it is installed in my main programs list (not in a sub folder), although it is on the storage card. Every time I get the 'oxios todo list cannot be found' message until I open the app manually. Then the plugin will return to oxios todo list.

Should the app be installed to the phone, or is this a slight glitch??

Guest fozzie

It's a glitch which I reported to Oxios a couple of days ago. They should fix it shortly.

As a temporary measure, you can always copy the OxiosToDo folder from the Storage Card to IPSM :)

Guest Oxios

Oxios Plugins 1.10

What's new:

================

New variables for the Restrict value (Today, None, Tomorrow, Yesterday...).

New option: NoEndScroll

New ReadMe.html with more info.

Restrict and SortProperty can be empty.

New default settings.

Max items 20->100

Settings App should come soon...

Guest drblow

Excellent new Oxios!! I totally love this plugin! It has been what I really needed for my phone for a long time - and has probably made the oxios todo list app the most used now! :wink:

Being a complete dunce myself though, it took me a while to find the plugins download, so here's a link for anybody mentally impaired like me! :) click here

Keep up the good work there guys! Whats the settings app?

Guest drblow

Question for Oxios - when I open the todolist beta2 application, the default view always changes to todays tasks. I have tried several times to set the feault view to all tasks, but every time I open it, it has reverted to todays tasks.

Is there a way to change this permanently?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.