Oxios Plugins (Freeware) for SmartPhone by Oxios

Guest Simon Desser

Guest fozzie

I noticed that too. It would be useful if the plug-in opened up Oxios To Do List with the default view - whatever that may be. For now, it just means that I have to press the volume up button to revert to my default view.

• 1 month later...
Guest drblow
Question for Oxios - when I open the todolist beta2 application, the default view always changes to todays tasks.  I have tried several times to set the feault view to all tasks, but every time I open it, it has reverted to todays tasks.

Is there a way to change this permanently?

Guys - any chance of getting a solution to this?? I love this plugin, but it's frustrating not to be able to change the page even to what my default view is set to. It just goes straight to 'today's tasks'.

PLEASE!! :cry:

Guest drblow

Woohoo! :D

Just got his reply from Oxios today -

Hello Simon,

With the futur plugin, you will be able to choose the view, or directly view

the task summary.

This version will be released in 1 week.

Best regards,

That'll just make this the perfect plugin! ;)

Guest Oxios

Oxios Plugins 1.20

What's new:

================

-New default value for Restrict (Today + Overdue Tasks).

-Starts Oxios ToDo List 2.00 with the current view.

-Compatible with Oxios ToDo List 2.50 (available Fri Apr 30, 2004).

-Full Layout+ 1.10 (more compact).

-More information in the Welcome Task.

-Fix: refresh at midnight.

Guest fozzie

.....and it doesn't pull up Oxios ToDo list if it isn't already running. Methinks it's still the old (1.10) version?!

(What happened to being able to edit posts?)

Guest crafty

Hi Oxios, i see that you have a new version (1.20) of this great plugin available here. Does this new version respect formating properties specified withint the plugin in the xml? My problem is that the only way that i could find of changing the text colour of ths writing was by altering COLOR_WINDOWTEXT, meaning that i had to totally change the entire color scheme. It would be great if in the next release, you were able to specify more of the format attributes of this plugin in the xml, e.g. respecting the fgcolor="#xxxxxx" comand to change the text colour.

Many thanks and keep up the excellent work!

Guest drblow
.....and it doesn't pull up Oxios ToDo list if it isn't already running.  Methinks it's still the old (1.10) version?!

(What happened to being able to edit posts?)

That happened to me when I installed the CAB, but the .exe installs the proper version. It is much better! :D When clicked it goes straight to your chosen default view!! Happy days!

Nice one Oxios! ;) (glad you liked the homescreen by the way :wink: )

Guest Oxios
My problem is that the only way that i could find of changing the text colour of ths writing was by altering COLOR_WINDOWTEXT, meaning that i had to totally change the entire color scheme.  It would be great if in the next release, you were able to specify more of the format attributes of this plugin in the xml, e.g. respecting the fgcolor="#xxxxxx" comand to change the text colour.

Fixed in 1.21

Guest drblow

Orange take note - here is a company that not only listens to it's users requests, but implements them quickly, and they work!! :twisted:

You Oxios guys rule! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Oxios

Oxios plugins 1.30

What's new:

================

Compatible with Oxios ToDo List 3.0.

Registry is now HKCU\Software\Oxios Plugins\Tasks

Full Layout+ 1.20:

-Compatible with Smartphone 2003

-Unread MMS are now displayed

-Chinese (Traditional) added

New Sample Home Screen (Windows Default+ 1.00)

Edited by Oxios

• 2 months later...
Guest giuliastro

It doesn't seem to work on my E200 with I-Mate Rom. It correctly displays the plugin on my home screen but doesn't read my tasks, always saying "no-task". What's wrong?

Guest drblow

Yup! I can confirm that works. Just use regedit to change the restrict value - I removed all except 'complete' and it shows all my tasks when I scroll.

Once again, thank you very much to the Oxios team - you guys are rock solid, and this app/plugin combination remains by far my favourite smartphone addition!! :P

Guest giuliastro

Installed latest version and didn't work. Then modified registry as drblow suggested and it worked! I had to reboot though.. :P

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Version 1.42 (Monday, August 16, 2004)

¤ Tasks Plugin:

Fix: x attribute in .

Fix: The plugin wasn't refreshed in some case.

¤ Full Layout+ 1.40:

Task priority is right justified.

¤ Windows Default+ 1.20:

Task priority is right justified.

¤ Full Layout MMS+ 1.40:

New sample home screen with the MMS counter (Compatible i-Mate).

Version 1.41 (Friday, August 13, 2004)

¤ Tasks Plugin:

New default restriction (All uncompleted tasks).

Fix: bgtext="transparent" supported.

Guest TimeHunter

I'm trying to figure out how to configure which app it will try to start. I Don't have Oxios ToDo List app (yet) but the plugin trys to launch that first. It then gives an error message that Oxios ToDo List is not installed (of course), and then goes the the builtin todo app. I want to skip it trying to start Oxios until I've actually decided to purchase and install it.

Any hints?

Guest fozzie
I'm trying to figure out how to configure which app it will try to start.  I Don't have Oxios ToDo List app (yet) but the plugin trys to launch that first............Any hints?

Of course it does - Oxios Plugins is designed to launch Oxios To Do. You can't change what app it launches. Just install Oxios To Do as a trial.

• 1 month later...
Guest dave archer

Very impressed by Oxios Todo List, just what I was after! :)

The plugin is good too, however one (possible) BUG...

after I complete and/or delete the first todo on my list (the one that originally showed on my home scren in the plugin) it remains showing in the plugin....?

Cheers,

Dave.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.