Oxios Plugins (Freeware) for SmartPhone by Oxios

Guest Simon Desser

You are right. There is a bug when you change the home screen.

Version 1.43 (Friday, October 1, 2004)

Fix: The plugin expands tab characters.

Fix: The plugin wasn't refreshed after changing the skin.

Fix: The white color in image background is no more transparent.

Edited by Oxios

Guest dave archer

Something that would greatly improve the Plugin for me, would be if it automatically picked up the last view used in Oxios Tasks, and used the same category, filter, ordering and display options.

So that the top task in my view of the app, would be the wone displayed on my homescreen, and cycling through them on homescreen would be same order as going down the view of the app. If that makes sense!

Exellent app even now though, cheers.

Dave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest NeilStevenson

If indeed is is possible to change the registry, for the smartphone 2003, in order to view all tasks on the Homescreen, or indeed any as I haven't even managed that yet, how do I go about it?

• 2 months later...
Guest sethman
Something that would greatly improve the Plugin for me, would be if it automatically picked up the last view used in Oxios Tasks, and used the same category, filter, ordering and display options.

So that the top task in my view of the app, would be the wone displayed on my homescreen, and cycling through them on homescreen would be same order as going down the view of the app. If that makes sense!

Exellent app even now though, cheers.

Dave.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oxio-

I don't see an answer to this issue or one posted previously which states that selecting a task from the homescreen plugin takes you to the app but resets to the default view. I just downloaded the eval version - is this treated differently with the full version?

Guest sethman
Oxio-

I don't see an answer to this issue or one posted previously which states that selecting a task from the homescreen plugin takes you to the app but resets to the default view.  I just downloaded the eval version - is this treated differently with the full version?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Found the answer myself - needed to change the default view. thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest sajosh

it would be awesome if you took the Restrictions out of the registry and put them in the xml ...

this way i could have multiple lines of varying todos on my homescreen. for ex, i could have line 1 today, line 2 tomorrow, etc. or line 1 past, line 2 current, line 3 future, etc.

currently, i work around this by having 4 sets, then on the homescreen i forward scroll each one to give me my 4 todos that i want to work on. however, once the homescreen refreshes (phone restart, todo changes, mode change, etc.) then all 4 lists are at the same point again and i have to redo my forward scroll.

:D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sajosh

may i also suggest ...

- adding ReminderDate (not just true/false) because i'd like to restrict those where the reminder is today but not really due for a week, for example.

- adding multiple sortprops with multiple sortorders ... right now if i have sortprop on importance desc. then within high it sorts subject desc by default.

just my two cents, again. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sajosh

ok since i'm just creating a 'wish list' here, wouldn't it be neat if the todo list on the homescreen was linked to a timer? meaning that when you're at work (8am to 6pm, for example) your work category would show up or on the weekends the weekend or shop category of lists would show up or on the weekday the home category would show up, etc.

perhaps having a time linkage may open up a wide variety of uses.

Guest Kinch

I love this App, it is just what i am looking for . BUT ...

I have 1 samll problem with it.

Basically, im not using Oxios ToDo List (my choice), so everytime i select a task from the Homescreen i get the error :

"Oxios ToDO List is not Available"

Now you cant tell me, thats gonna do that every time, just because i dont want to use the ToDo List ???

Please tell me i can get rid of it ..... and how

Ta muchly

Guest Kinch

Also, along the same lines, once i click through the error and i hit COMPLETE task, it sits with the "windows wait" symbol for aboutr 15 secs, then completes it, and if i dont do that but DELETE it instead te screen sits half in and half out of teh application.

Is this a bug, or again because i chose not to use Oxias ToDo List ??

Ta

Guest Oxios
it would be awesome if you took the Restrictions out of the registry and put them in the xml ...

this way i could have multiple lines of varying todos on my homescreen.  for ex, i could have line 1 today, line 2 tomorrow, etc. or line 1 past, line 2 current, line 3 future, etc.

Version 1.50 can do it with the regkey attribute in the element:

Guest PPCPassion
Version 1.50 can do it with the regkey attribute in the element:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For People like me who does not like to mess with xml files (due to lack of enough knowledge), would you consider making a windowsdefault+ with oxios task plug in to show multiple days task? If not here, may be on your website? I think lot of people would benefit from it.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest Blakey

Has anyone figured out how to get the homescreen plugin automatically displaying the top task of your default view in the ToDoList?

If the tasks were automatically ordered in the to do list in the order that they are in the default view, this would be perfect for me.

Anyone know how to set this up?

Thanks

Blakey

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chrislye
Has anyone figured out how to get the homescreen plugin automatically displaying the top task of your default view in the ToDoList?

If the tasks were automatically ordered in the to do list in the order that they are in the default view, this would be perfect for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ditto! I've gone into Oxios ToDoList and set-up the Active view to be my default view, and I'd like that reflected on my home-screen as well.

Is there anyway to do this?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest De_Tomaso

I have a problem.

On my homescreen I always get shown only the task starting with a letter A or B and not the task with the nearest due date like in the Oxios ToDo list.

What I have to do, that task with today or in next three day due date would be shown on the homescreen???

Guest Oxios

Anyone know how to set this up?

I have a problem.

On my homescreen I always get shown only the task starting with a letter A or B and not the task with the nearest due date like in the Oxios ToDo list.

What I have to do, that task with today or in next three day due date would be shown on the homescreen???

Settings could be changed in the registry:

http://www.oxios.com/plugins/tasks_technic...formations.html

• 1 month later...
Guest PaMpLeMoUsSe

Hi,

I'm doing a homescreen with two pages and I have a problem to use the background with Oxios tasks : I need two images for my plugins on page two but I can only use the format "selected" and I need an image "unselected" but when I create this format in the background the phone can't find the skin.

Can you do something for that ? :)

My english is not very good excuse me, I have a sample of this homescreen to show you what I need to do :

<!-- Messages -->

and the screenshot of my problem

Thanks

Edited by PaMpLeMoUsSe

• 6 months later...
Guest duchski

Oxios plugin on WM5.0 works fine although after activating (clicking on it) it shows the page "oxios to do list not available" before it shows the task list... Is this a bug or a feature? It is kind of annoying. I would gladly pay for the plugin just to avoid seeing it anymore...

Oxios plugin on WM5.0 works fine although after activating (clicking on it) it shows the page "oxios to do list not available" before it shows the task list... Is this a bug or a feature? It is kind of annoying. I would gladly pay for the plugin just to avoid seeing it anymore...
Oxios Tasks Plugin is a promotional product for Oxios ToDo List.

It should display our URL

Guest roeiboot

it tells me the layout can not be displayed... did the install and rebooted afterwards both as described in the readme.txt....

anyone any idea how to fix ? thanks

Guest duchski
Oxios Tasks Plugin is a promotional product for Oxios ToDo List.

It should display our URL

Thanks for clarifying....

I have also a formatting issue, I am trying to implement this in my homescreen:

TASK:

Which should cause the plugin to display the text TASK in red and then the task subject in general homescreen font color (COLOR_HOMESCREEN). Unfortunately the plugin only displays the word TASK and the subject of the task is missing... Is there a fix or a workaround for this behaviour in WM 5.0 vertical QVGA? The standard WM calendar and all day plugins display, with the exact same code, properly..

Thanks,

Steve

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.