EXCLUSIVE: More Sagem details surface

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Pulse

I used to have the MYX-6. Great little phone, and the cam wasnt bad either! Software is really crap though, I must say, and the name does ruin it a bit. Not the MYX part, but the Sagem part! If the Sagem better and cheaper than the moto, I'll still consider the moto, unless the build quality on the Sagem is ok, and it's quite a bit cheaper. My MYX-6 felt cheap and plasticy.

Guest The Insider

The Sagem smartphone is well manufactured and its price will be lower than for SPV-E200. Don't forget that this is a product targeted for the masses and not only for business users or geeks (like 90% of users in this forum :)). The phone is manufactured by MITAC ans specs are similar to Mio 8390... 200Mhz Xscale processor, mini USB port, stereo outpout...

To Paul: Sorry I can't post any pics... not yet :lol:

Guest nedge2k

Im looking forward to the release of this. It'll hopefully be the start of the MS smartphone going mass market as opposed to niche. Then MS and O will have to sit up and take note of the problems we have to endure. Although the show-off factor of our phones will prob diminish as every f**ker'll have one. Oh well, small (ish) price to pay for a reliable phone.

Guest www.msmobiles.com
Now it's time :)

by the way: i have see these photos AND MORE TEXTUAL DETAILS at here before it was published here on modaco!

anyway: I will translate these textual details and publish in 15 minutes at msmobiles .

Guest peekie

sagem phones normally are ok apart from their stupid logos on the phones it will make the spv or even that old milk carton in the dustbin look cool , as the logos make their phones look soo cheap and tacky:wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest Pulse

Sagem's problem is they started off by making cheap and crap phones, and now they're trying to enter into the higher end of the market, and it isnt working. I would rather buy the phone if it said Mitac than Sagem.