help please!!! can not sync my new mio 8390 with my windows

Guest amornthothong

Guest amornthothong

:cry:

i just bought mio8390 , all manual is in chinese. but the problem is that i cannot sync my mio with my computer that run windows xp. is that because i use firewall and virus program on my computer? (i have DSL connection).

and another question when i install outlook2002, is done in chinese, how to change the install in english? i just clicked some button on the screen that i hope it will work without knowing what it said.

Guest travler

If you have already converted your phone to english go to Microsoft and down load the lastest active sync 3.7.1. Use the sync cable that came with your phone and connect it to your phone and your USB port. Make sure the phone is on and install active sync. Once installed follow the on screen directions.

Travler

:cry:  

i just bought mio8390 , all manual is in chinese.  but the problem is that i cannot sync my mio with my computer that run windows xp. is that because i use firewall and virus program on my computer? (i have DSL connection).  

and another question when i install outlook2002, is done in chinese, how to change the install in english?  i just clicked some button on the screen that i hope it will work without knowing what it said.

just note that whn they (WCESMgr.exe, explorer.exe and 1 other prog) ask fer access port 990, give them permit and u shd be able to sync proper.. :)