Got a nice font? Post it here.

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Guest Coucou

er, are fonts you get installed with windows classed as freeware? prob not... well i've nicked for my phone Bradley Hand ITC, if you've got it I recommend it but I'm not sure I'm allowed to post it... any thoughts?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest nedge2k

Got a screen shot? One problem i find with mine is that when you hold down # in an SMS to get symbols you dont get all the characters! Whats yours do?

*EDIT*

Got a screen shot?
Sorry, just realised

Posted from my smartphone!

Its been a long day :wink:

ss001.gif

Guest Coucou

It's got all the characters, if you want to see a screenshot have a look at the rjtime topic, or the fizzy topic in the download section. :lol:

Posted from my SmartPhone!

EDIT: Here you go, still got no answer on whether I can post fonts you get bundled but here's a screenshot to show you what it looks like :)

Fizzy - Coucou modded.jpg

Guest MrMagoo

I got bored very quickly of bauhaus and comic sans...

I am now using A.C.M.E. Secret Agent and a custom homescreen - I use black as the background and white text because it makes it easier to see the screen with the backlight off - saving valuable battery power!

blscreens.PNG

• 8 months later...
Guest lighthouse82

hi mr magoo. i am a big fan of your work, especially liking the BT toggle and auto-on apps. am currently doing a search for your name in order to find more choice nuggets, and have come across this post. i love your secret agent homescreen, with the fullscreen sms and missed call displays that crafty was after in another thread. could you please post or PM me the homescreen - as it's the best i've seen i think, even better than my own modified windows default screen.

keep up the good work fella! :) :(

cheers

lighthouse