Spv E100 help needed!

Guest nicelad100

Guest nicelad100

Hi I have just registered to this web site has I heard it was good for information on spv, I have just ordered a spv E100 for £99 from http://www.mobileshop.com/mobilephones/ora...ge_spv_e100.php

So I would be most grateful if any one with this phone could give me these thoughts on it and have I paid too much for it? Also is there any software update which I can do for the phone if so want do they do and are they easy to install?

Guest kelv23

If thats a brand new handset then no you haven't payed too much especially when you look at other phones that cost £99.

There are ROM updates available but I'm buggered if I can remember wher they are,try doing a search in these forums and it should turn something up.The main thing to do would be to click here OTA,this will disable the security certificate for your SPV to allow it to run freeware,shareware 3rd party applications by independent developers.

Thinking about it goto this site www.monolithix.org it should have the update there and also some very useful programs like smart explorer and a few others that will open up the phones capabilities.

Welcome to the site!!!!

Guest martin

When you get the phone just go to Settings-About and it will tell you the ROM version.

That IS a good price.

Hmm I wonder if my bank manager is in a good mood :)

Posted from my SmartPhone!