MoDaCo Spring Event 2004- Registration Closed!

Guest Monolithix

Guest www.msmobiles.com
Of course... more the merrier :)

Have to hurry though.... only 40 spaces  :shock:

I have sent application 1 hour ago and I am Modaco Plus member. So am I among the 40 ?

Guest Coucou

Manchester gets my vote for future venue too. It's not just that it's dead easy for me, but it's like Birmingham in being easy for lots of people. Wouldn't mind a day in the NE though, never been to Newcastle. :)

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

As i said, places at the meet will be allocated to Plus members first. If we get more than 40 plus members register it will be allocated by Plus sign up date (not forum signup date).

All successful registrants will be emailed on the evening of the closing date. An exact closing time will be announced closer to the date but you'll have plenty of notice.

I'm really sorry it had to be so limited like this, if we could we'd let as many as possible attend (and that's what we want), the interest in this meet will dictate how many we cater for in the next....

Again, apollogies that we can't accomodate more.

Guest www.msmobiles.com
If we get more than 40 plus members register it will be allocated by Plus sign up date (not forum signup date).

wait a minute, so it means that you have NOT received 40 plus members yet!!!! and I have sent an hour ago my application (and I am plus member!). Does it mean that I can be sure that I am among the 40?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Yep, sorry. Just to FURTHER clarify. By "Plus signup date" i mean the date you signed up to MoDaCo Plus, not the date you registered for the meet (if you happened to be a Plus member).

Sorry...

Guest www.msmobiles.com
Yep, sorry.  Just to FURTHER clarify.  By "Plus signup date" i mean the date you signed up to http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=54779>MoDaCo Plus, not the date you registered for the meet (if you happened to be a Plus member).

Sorry...

so it is irrelevant to send sign ups as soon as possible because always somebody else (who is modaco plus member) can send LATER the application and move me out!!!

so your "hurry up" is totally nonsense. do'h!

Guest TSCRYPTO
As i said, those that have successfully registered will be emailed on the evening of the 18th April.

Thanks mono...have just registered and am looking forward to it...

The banter...

The goodies...

The beer...

The pizza...

(Dont let mcwarre drink all the lager like the last time we met in Gt Poultenay St...)

Cheers

Guest mcwarre
(Dont let mcwarre drink all the lager like the last time we met in Gt Poultenay St...)

:roll: :roll: :roll: I don't know what you are talking about! :oops: :oops:

Guest TSCRYPTO

:roll: :roll: :roll: I don't know what you are talking about! :oops: :oops:

Just to be on the safe side, I think you should be restricted to tap water this time around :)

Am definitely looking forward to the meet, providing I have registered in time of course...must be MY turn to win some goodies...

Guest squall

mono - was thinking about the dates

Event is on the 24th - find out if you can go on the 18th. It doesn't leave a lot of time to get a train /flight organised unless you are willing to take the risk of getting a ticket and not getting a place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Hi people. The confirmation e-mails will go out today, however everyone who registered does have a place.

Sorry for any confusion :D