JNKPlat : Updated With FREE download!

Guest Jayenkai

Guest Jayenkai

Each of the small platform/puzzle levels are short and sweet, each consisting of either a small puzzle to figure out, or a lot of clickity-running..

There's no storyline. It doesn't need one!

"Super Hyper Mega Retro" graphics... !

---

Release 2

This version contains 45 levels in all.

24 new levels are in the Main Pack, but I also included the previous 21 levels in a seperate Pack.

You can select which pack you wish to play from the Level Select menu, and each pack saves your progress independantly.

There's also a Main Menu added, and a few other minimal features.

JNKPlat45Title.gifJNKPlat45Ingame.gif

And this time, I used the demo of "e-pocketsetup" to make a Cab file.

Those who prefer the zip version can still get it below.

As per usual, feel free to Mirror/Link Direct to the files, too.

JNKPlat_Mobile_-_1_0045.zip : 287Kb

JNKPlat_Mobile_-_1_0045_SP2002.STRONGARM.cab : 275Kb

And don't forget to visit the website, too!

JNKPlat_Mobile_-_1_0045.zip

JNKPlat_Mobile_-_1_0045_SP2002.STRONGARM.cab

Guest phonesmarts

if its free, release it to your hearts desire. you might get some feedback here (like beta testing). but i wish you luck on your game!

Guest stevewright

Remember to unzip the files into the folders as defined in the zip file, not all into the same directory. That got me to start with.

Guest Jayenkai

Should definately work on an *unlocked* SPV Classic.. That's what I coded it for.

If anyone gets it going on anything else, let me know, and I'll add it to the compatibility list.

Thanks..

Guest Twain

Hey just found the level editor! Take it these can just be inserted into the levs folder meaning peeps can post their own levels! excellent looking forward to some crazy levels! great game by the way!!!

Guest Jayenkai

Current issue with the levels..

My lack of C++ knowledge has lead to the levels having to be numbered sequencially.

This leads to problems when Trading levels..

If you post levels here, or on my forum (linked at top) then I'll be releasing a level pack later on.

I'm also working on an easier way to store, list and select the levels, so that trading, inserting and removing levels will be better.

But that might take me a while :)

Guest Jayenkai

If anyone comes back to read this...

Everyone who submits at least 5 of their own levels (place them in a zip file "Username's Levels.zip", and name each level "Level Number - Level Title.lev") will be added to the next version of JNKPlat.

[edit] If you can be bothered, also try to include a small .bmp, 170*70 pixels, as a logo for your level pack. I'm not sure if I can manage to load them, but I'll give it a shot!![/edit]

(Username doesn't have to be your Modaco username.. Call the pack whatever you want.)

In the next version, the player will be able to play through the level packs, and also have their own directory for their own custom made levels.

It'll be MUCH easier to add new levels :)

For more detailed (behind the scenes wise) info, check out my forum.

Guest MoRFLeZ

Okay I might be stOpid ... but I can't exit the game! *ponder*! I've hit every button I can think off, and yet I alwayz end up pulling the battery :?