E200 Full sim unlock! (£20 cost)

Guest mcwarre

Guest lenneke

Hello you all,

I think i am the first girl with a locked SPV E200. I live in the Netherlands but i got a present from a English friend. A SPV!! Very nice but i can`t put in my Orange NL card. Is there anybody who can help me to unlock my phone. I have called Orange UK and they said that i really needed the original simcard. But i do not have that card.

Post reply @ [email protected]

Thnx

By the way: I do not trust payment over the internet etc.

Guest Vector

If it is the Original SPV you should be able to unlock it using This

But if it is an SPV E200 you can unlock for £20...take a look at the first post of this thread :)

Guest squall

and if you do have a e200 theres no reason not to trust the e200 unlock service, i and many here have had phones unlocked in this fassion.

A few tips - use paypal.com, set up an account using a credit card - the credit card company would insure against any bogus deals you may pay for.

Email the parties invloved before paymeny.

Read reviews / contact others who have used the service/retailer

Keep records of the the transaction (print everything)

If you have any questions feel free to pm me

Guest arman68
A few tips - use paypal.com, set up an account using a credit card - the credit card company would insure against any bogus deals you may pay for.

Do *not* trust or use Paypal...

I have used Paypal in the past and had problems on ebay. My bank did not have any problem reversing the transaction, however a few months after that, Paypal charged me again for the reverse amount + fees!

Went to my bank again who reversed the transaction after much difficult explanations. Paypal does the same thing again!

Guest squall

I haven't had any problems and still think if you are careful and aware of whats happening you wont have any problems. Still sorry to hear you had problems.

Try contacting Florin via the email address on his site, maybe he will accept payment via another method.

Guest robroy

hallo

it is possible without original orange sim card to unlock the e200 ? I want to buy one from Switzerland but I am uncertainly whether it with the described method go in such a way. I do not have an originalsim card, separate with eplus in Germany.

thx for help

sorry for my bad english

Guest robroy

nobody, i think so

if I understand your answer correctly, i doesnt need any card in the phone to unlock ? is this correct ? after unlock the phone it works with my card ?

sorry for the many questions, but I would not like to make an error

thx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spve200user

hi there,

never had to use paypal. i've checked the website for unlocking e200. so how exactly do i make the payment GBP £20? by that i mean how do i register for paypal and thereon, how to make the payment to you for the unlocking of my spv e200.

cheers for info.

Guest robroy

hello

i have allready paid with paypal from germany. now i want to know how long does it last till i get an answer ? do i get my code automatically or do i have to wait until florin has the time to do this ?????

:D :D :lol:

thx for help

Guest florin_m

This is a paypal issue. If you are paypal member with a balance in your account you will receive the code within seconds.

If you tryed to pay via paypal bank, the transaction can take longer then 4 days!!!Paypal will notify us when transaction is COMPLETED then you'll receive your email with the code.

Also when you have any problems just email the support team as well.

Guest jameshendry

Hi Florin,

Paid for and got the unlock code within seconds but I'm waiting now for an email with the version I need for bootloader v.1.07.02 - hope you can help me...

The emails I sent you came from my freeserve address, looking forward to a speedy response!

I gather this will recover my phone from the update which I ran and shouldn't have? Ran the latest update, but it turns out my phone has a later version already and it's now totally stuck on the bootloader screen... :roll:

Thanks for your help!

Guest florin_m

I sent you yesterday 2 emails and in last one i asked to answer if you received it ok, but seems u didn't received it !!(email address start with Laura Hendry

About the problem with the upgrade check http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=109021

cause there i posted a fix for it.

If you still not receive the email from us, then please send me a new email address cause it's look like you have problems with the existent one!!

Guest jameshendry

Hi Florin,

Thanks very much for the reply - great stuff. Yes that is the right email address, but for some reason neither of your emails came through (perhaps like you say on the site, my ISP thinks it's spam?!)

Anyway, when I checked the topic you just linked to, from my home PC, I couldn't see the file to download and now I'm at work I can see it - does that mean I just download that and I didn't need to do the unlock at all?!!

If you want to get in touch about the unlock perhaps you could use my yahoo address

Cheers!

James

Guest florin_m

No that mean you can fix the problem with phone stuck in bootloader.

You'll still need to unlock it. I gona send you the unlocker on the new address.

Guest jameshendry

This guy is a total genius- all hail the King!....Posted from my SmartPhone, which proves that the solution to the upgrade problem really does work!

Guest pissilingur

I bought the unlock code. Got it 1 minute after paying. Ran the program and it said: "unlocking done". I rebooted the phone and I connetcted to my new network, but it still says "unlock" above the left soft-key. I can't use the phone. The strange thing is, that I can receive calls, but cannot do anything else.

Anybody tried this and have some ideas???

• 2 weeks later...