E200 Full sim unlock! (£20 cost)

Guest mcwarre

Guest fluffcat1
No, I was just suggesting that there should be some discount for unlocking e200 :)

Honestly, this phone is not worth 30+20 GPB anymore.

THERE IS A *****FREE***** METHOD. READ THE PINNED TOPICS.

• 3 years later...
Guest timothee

Well, I sim unlocked my Orange SPV E200 a couple of years ago by successfully using florin's tools / website.

Now, my father recently recieved an SPV E200 from a friend of mine but that one isn't simlock free. Because it's an old phone, I called Orange (T-mobile now in The Netherlands) and they gave me the sim unlock code for the SPV E200.

What's the problem now: I gave the code to my father so he could unlock the phone by himselve. I wished I didn't because he mistyped (he got letters instead of numbers while typing...DUH!!!) and now we can't unlock the phone anymore! :(

When you switch the phone on with a non-Orange SIM card in it, it says something like "you entered the wrong unlock code X times. Wait for a new chance...". I don't know what to wait for.

Beneath that text, there is an input box, but it's impossible to enter something into it.

Does anyone know if it is possible to sim unlock the phone after entering a wrong code? Should Florin's tool still work?

I hope someone can help us...

Guest timothee
Well, I sim unlocked my Orange SPV E200 a couple of years ago by successfully using florin's tools / website.

Now, my father recently recieved an SPV E200 from a friend of mine but that one isn't simlock free. Because it's an old phone, I called Orange (T-mobile now in The Netherlands) and they gave me the sim unlock code for the SPV E200.

What's the problem now: I gave the code to my father so he could unlock the phone by himselve. I wished I didn't because he mistyped (he got letters instead of numbers while typing...DUH!!!) and now we can't unlock the phone anymore! ;)

When you switch the phone on with a non-Orange SIM card in it, it says something like "you entered the wrong unlock code X times. Wait for a new chance...". I don't know what to wait for.

Beneath that text, there is an input box, but it's impossible to enter something into it.

Does anyone know if it is possible to sim unlock the phone after entering a wrong code? Should Florin's tool still work?

I hope someone can help us...

Never mind, I just fixed it. I just waited another 15 minutes and then I could re-enter the code. So, it is unlocked now :)