E200 Full sim unlock! (£20 cost)

Guest mcwarre

Guest florin_m

Did you read the web site? WRONG IMEI or WRONG file it will KILL your phone!!! Check if your phone ACCEPT now the original card (OR ANY CARD). Now you have a phone which can be USED as PDA only. Congratulation for you solution :). The only solution to solve it is to buy a valid key now and to unlock it with key.

Guest mike_m

Florin,

SPV E200 SIM Unlock

I attempted to Unlock my SIM yesterday, but I have the 1.07.02 Bootloader.

How do I go about Unblocking my phone - your website states I should contact you if I have this bootloader version.

Regards,

Mike

Guest florin_m

If you already bought a unlock code just email [email protected] specifying that you have 1.07.02 bootloader and you'll receive a unlocker special for it, if not, buy in normal way a unlock code, and send a email.

Guest mike_m

SIM unlocked successfully - great service.

Email from Florin_m after midnight with necessary software and unlock code file.

Reghards,

Mike

Guest crimminsky

help, I cant get active sync to recognise the phone whilst it's in the canary screen....it's ok when the phone is on, just not on the canary screen. ant ideas??

Guest florin_m

when is in canary screen no meant to sync, that is bootmode and windows ce not started yet. just restart your phone and u'll see it will sync. Why u wana sync when in bootloader?

Guest crimminsky

How To:

- turn phone off and remove from cradle

- remove any SD/MMC card

- hold RECORD key and power on

- when you see a screen with 3 colors in background (red,green,blue) put phone back in cradle

- start e200Unlock.exe

when I start e200unlock it says i'm not connected, am I doing something wrong?

Guest crimminsky

Panic over now, I've unlocked it. My pc at home is Windows 98. Did it at work this morning with Win 2000. Cheers Florin.

Guest rob2uk

Just tried unlocking my phone, but PayPal seems to be down at the moment.

Is there any other way of paying for the service?

Guest poplu_1
About ebay, the guy is doing kind of resell, so if the users are silly to pay more  than it is on my site, that their problem. Ebay isn't the reselling stuff as deffinition :) ?  

About how fast , now depends on your email provider. The system is instant after payment received!!

Please check the spam filtering cause some time, the spam filter block my email and users complain they never received the file!!!

hello, how much for simunlocking codes or is the program free??

unsure whether you charge or if it is free??

regards

PoPs

Guest florin_m

First of all watch your language, and secound what happened? I presume you used an invalid key. If did so, on the web site and in the software is a warning regarding this that if use a invalid file the phone will be locked EVEN on Original sim card!!! So to fix your phone just buy the code for your phone. If you allready bought the code just write to customer support with your IMEI.

Guest Will

i see there is a couple of 'crack this' items in this thread..

As far as i know:

the .unl code is unique to your imei

if you want to test out 'making your own'

remember to :

bookmark www.imei-check.com before you run it.

get a paypal account setup

because unless i'm very mistaken, the only man who can help if you lock your phone is

.... florin

Guest dm.wood

Florin thanks for the prompt reply and help :) .

To ALL... this guys Sim Unlock is simple.. :lol:

I unlocked my Orange SPV E200 in 30 seconds on bootloader 1.07.02...... :shock: yes bootloader 1.07.02 !!!

Florin is extremely helpful and has the software to do this if you need it!

what more can you ask for :?:

NICE ONE FLORIN !!! :lol: :lol: :D

Guest Mythril

Damn :) :evil: Orange needed cash for Unlock sim,and i waited for a cool solution on our free internet community and BAM a solution comes out and we must PAY !

Damn if someone cant pay Orange for Unlock his sim, why bring a solution that we must PAY too !

Damn i know that we all need cash but please Keep internet FREE and dont bring buisiness on the net please.

I am sad cuz i have no cash and i cant pay either solutions and i am stuck

with a Orange spv.

THX m8 :evil:

Guest dm.wood

It is a shame that you cannot unlock your phone because you have not got the £20 required to purchase the software unlock. :cry:

Think about this though...

How many phones do you think Florin may have trashed trying to develop the unlock software? I would say several at between £100 and £300 a go..

How would he pay for these if the software was free??

Also think of the hours he sat at his PC developing and testing the solution.. should he do this without any compensation or incentive to continue doing so?

I personally think not.. The guy needs funding to continue developing these types of tool otherwise he may as well keep it for himself and laugh at all us folk with Sim locked phones. :cry:

Now a question for you. How on earth did you get your hands on an E200 SPV if you cant afford £20? How do you even pay the bills for the phone?

My advice to you is dont make any calls on the phone for a while and the money you save can be used to buy the unlock! :wink:

Guest Mythril

i got my spv as a gift and yes its a shame that i dont have 20£ for sim unlock it but i am pissed off cuz in either case i must pay something

for sim unlock e100 nobody needed to pay so what's the deal ???

sorry to be blunt and maybe 1337 but i was hoping something free comes out and i was deceived :)

that's all folks !!!

Guest TheNerd
bit it is not for the e200, its for the spv and e100 with newer software 1.6

Yeah, sorry guys. Not much use heh?

I tried it on my SPV E200 and it came up with a screen saying failed password. What a jib. I thought I had a solution there :oops:

I'm a bit annoyed with all the confusion around on my phone. For a start there is the Smartphone/Pocket PC issue, then Smartphone 2002/2003, then application-locked/sim-locked issues, and of course E100/E200. With websites hosting pages proclaiming the "latest" fix or update and then never bothering to actually update the page once it becomes outdated, how on earth is a noob with no idea supposed to work out what's what? (I suppose that's why I found this site and joined up - even though I'm no more the wiser for it yet) Oh for a simple guide...