Newbie to Red-E Developer phone: How to Hard Reset, etc.?

Guest smeg36

Guest smeg36

I just got my Red-E/Compal/Everlink/ whatever you want to call it today. I didn't want to deal with the pain of going through all the device setup, so I figured I would try restoring a backup from my MPx200 using Sprite Backup. I didn't think it would work, but I though why not try it I can always Hard Reset. I was right, it didn't work completely. Now I need to hard reset, and can't. I tried holding the record and power buttons like other devices use. I tried consulting the owners manual, only to have that section of it BLANK! There is a section about restoring to factory settings, but nothing in the section. How do I do this? Please help me. I took the battery out and let it sit for about 5 minuets, but it only did a partial hard reset.

Also, are there any good cases for this phone. I had the Krusell for my MPx200, and want a decent case for this, but the only one I can find is the one from the Everlink store. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Guest smeg36

Yeah it was. I was pumped by it, and it came in perfect condition! I forgot to try the easiest thing and do a Google search for Compal and Hard Reset. I just did it, and found out how to reset thanks to msmobiles that came up as a result of the search. Now, anyone know of a good case for this?