Unlock af e100. -endelig-

Guest SBloP

Guest SBloP

Hej alle sammen.

Jeg er aktiv læser af både mobildebat og modaco. i efteråret købte jeg en e100. næsten fra dag ét af har jeg godt kunne tænke mig at få den sim-unlocked. Synes bare det var for besværlig da man skulle nedgradere bootloader for overhovedet at kunne gøre det...

Her den anden dag faldt jeg så over dette program. Det virkede lige med det samme. Har ikke set det postet nogen steder, så synes lige jeg ville offentliggøre det...

-husk at opdatere telefonen til den nyeste version fra oranges webside..

1) Switch off your phone.

2) Take out the SD Card from the side of the phone.

3) When the phone is off, press down the "record" (the button under the power button) and the power button at the same time and hold for a few seconds.

4) You will be prompted to "press any key to enter boot loader", do so and press any key.

5) You are now at the famous "Canary" screen (hopefully) where there are 3 coloured bars. Pop your SPV into the USB Cradle.

6) On your computer, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and close the program "WCESCOMM"

or "WCESCOMM.exe". The Activesync icon should disappear from the clock tray.

7) Now run the SPVUnlock2 program. Programmet kører nu fra 0-100% i en Dos-promt It will now display your unlocking code. Write this down, or keep it on the screen.

9) Take the battery off your phone. Then pop in a sim card from another network (Virgin, Vodafone, T-Mobile etc.) Put the battery back on and turn the phone on.

10) The phone should then, after a second or a minute or so ask you for an unlocking code. Enter the code that the program gave you.

Jeg har ikk hørt fra nogle endnu hvor det ikk virkede så held og lykke med det!

Mange hilsner fra Benjamin.

Skriv lige tilbage med en post om i har fået det til at virke... Den generede fint en unlock kode til min e100...

SPVUnlock2c.zip