DEAD SAP

Guest obingkong

Guest obingkong

is there any way to revive a dead SAP. meaning it won't turn on anymore, even to the canary screen(aka bootloader)?

what happened was i made a mistake in hex editing my nk.nbf file.

Guest BrAGoL

yes... if they can't revive it also, they're going to replace it with a new board...

it's free of course if its still under warranty...

and it will have another rom ver 1.7.13.0...

good luck!

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest obingkong

o well, this sounds very good!!! kaso, it takes too damn long! it's been a month ang 15 days, nasa cebu brightpoint pa rin yung SAP ko. they said they have to wait for the board from manila, and manila is waiting for the board from taiwan! made me wonder if pwede bang icomplain sa DTI or something. hehehe...

pero ok lang ba yun kasi naka orange rom yun before nagCrash? is there a way for them to know?

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

hayaan mo, papalitan na rin naman nila ng board yun. naka rom 1.7.13.0 ka na soon.

be extra careful next time with hex editing. baka Asus motherboard na ilagay sa phone mo. hahaha

Posted from my 3210!

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

waaaahahahaha.

@obikong

wag ka na mag complain sa dti, baka gantihan ka ng bp ilagay tomato board. :D

Posted while smokin'!

Guest smartrey
o well, this sounds very good!!! kaso, it takes too damn long! it's been a month ang 15 days, nasa cebu brightpoint pa rin yung SAP ko. they said they have to wait for the board from manila, and manila is waiting for the board from taiwan! made me wonder if pwede bang icomplain sa DTI or something. hehehe...

pero ok lang ba yun kasi naka orange rom yun before nagCrash? is there a way for them to know?

Mag komplin ka pa kaw pala nakasira. jokejokejoke......Ang ilagay nyan board ny PC.

Guest obingkong

hehehehe.. pwede ba board na may gforce 128mb? hehehe.. kaya nga eh, waiting sucks! kasi parang ang smart ang mabagal mag follow up. o well, sana na rin may LAN card yung board na ipalit! hehehehe thanks for the comfort guys!

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

@obikong

ung ilalabas ata galing taiwan may kasama ng nvidia geForce4 titanium na graphics card. pwd ka na mag laro ng 3D Solitaire. hahaha. :D

good luck.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest kalinte

@obikong

you lelt your sap with them and you didnt get any service unit? my phone is undergoing a warranty service and i had the casing, lcd cover, etc. replaced but they gave me a service unit na sap din. unfortunately for us bisdaks, it takes forever to get get the whole thing done. mine will take about 45 to 60 days daw. but who's counting? i get to use their phone anyway.

posted from smart comm's smartphone

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

@kalinte

You're using a service unit right?...Upgrade mo kaya yan to WinMobile 2003 OS?

hahaha :D

Posted from Legazpi City Domestic Airport!

Guest obingkong
@obikong

you lelt your sap with them and you didnt get any service unit? my phone is undergoing a warranty service and i had the casing, lcd cover, etc. replaced but they gave me a service unit na sap din. unfortunately for us bisdaks, it takes forever to get get the whole thing done. mine will take about 45 to 60 days daw. but who's counting? i get to use their phone anyway.

guess what? yup they gave me service unit, but what the hell, it's a 3315!!! galing talaga ng smart! bagal pa ng services nila! i remembered they gave me quite a hard time pag apply pa lang! pwede pa ba akong mag demmand ng SAP service unit?

posted from smart comm's smartphone

• 3 months later...
Guest queng

Help! My SAP wont boot up. Hanggang canary mode lang! Naghard reset ako then ran the rom upgrade. Narerror 116, di marecognize daw ang phone. Everytime I reset the phone, punta lang bootloader or canary mode. HELP!!!

Guest ronny

queng

try to restart your computer and run the upgrade again, try ka lang ng try.

kung ayaw pa rin i think it would be best to bring it to brightpoint. sandali lang yan almost an hour. free of charge if under warranty phone mo. P440 yata pag out of warranty.

Guest queng

ronny

Brought my SAP to Smart Wireless Center. They checked the phone and they said na corrupted na ROM. Brought it to BP and in less than an hour na repair. Whew! That was really scary!