Eclipse: First Wave released!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest MonkeyJug

looks good! i loved r-type and more recently, ikaruga on my dreamcast BUT!!!

does this game have a high-score?

if it does, my cash is yours! :D

Guest midnight

It does have a high scores, saved on the phone, slots for 10 entries

and we have tested the game an it does play ok with the 4 way, but 8 way is a little easier

Guest Pondrew

Nicely done.

I'm at work at the moment and most sites are filtered (including Handango). Can someone tell me how much this is going for?

Cheers.

Guest unclelimey

i had a problem with the high score table, i had a few entries, then when i went to play it again, all the scores were wiped out... im using an e200

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest unclelimey

i had a problem with the high score table, i had a few entries, then when i went to play it again, all the scores were wiped out... im using an e200

Guest MonkeyJug
It does have a high scores, saved on the phone, slots for 10 entries

and we have tested the game an it does play ok with the 4 way, but 8 way is a little easier

pardon my ignorance, but what smartphone has an 8-way joystick? :?

Guest beersoft

that would be the e100, with its newfangled good controls :D

and just to do some bandwagon jumping, this game rocks my little socks off ;) even the lady likes it!!

GO BUY THE GAME, ITS VERY GOOD!!!

later

Owen

Guest midnight

we'll have a look into that for you, i'll keep you posted

Guest unclelimey

also got a problem whereby i cant adjust the volume of the music or sfx... i could when i first played it, but it stopped the same time the high score table was wiped... (using e200)

Guest nickcornaglia

Seems there may be some e200 issues with the game. The developers are looking into it.

On the e200, I lose the rumble after a game or two and am unable to turn it back on in settings. I would assume the bugs listed above are related.

Midnight had mentioned a temporary fix would be to delete the config.cfg file in the installation directory. This will delete your settings and high scores as well...as it will be restored to fresh installation condition. But it is a temporary fix until the problem is isolated and fixed.

I should mention the game still plays fine (except for the damn 4 way joystick!)

MPx200 users should also note that the 8-way directional pad on their phones have problems due to switching conflicts or something like that (ask awarner...he's the expert). Just know it is the phone and not the game.

The game still plays really well with the 4-way once you get used to moving up-left-up-left quickly instead of just diagonally in a NorthWest Direction. (or any of the other three diagonal directions.).

Very cool and very impressive. And all under 3MB.

I look forward to Kumite as well. Well Done.

Guest awarner [MVP]

MPX200 users the best fire button to define is "0" as there are no conflicts there. My initial button experiments were due to testing this game in it's early stages, so Eclipse has helped the MPX200 in more ways than one :D

Also remember the MPX200 has 7 way directional pad due to the downleft not working.

also on a side note, the phone managed to do a 12 hour shift at work with fairly solid playing ;)/ back on charge while I go to sleep :lol:

the battery lasted the whole shift

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.