Eclipse: First Wave released!

Guest PaulOBrien

the game does indeed obey profiles

if the profile volume is set to 0, then the game sound it effectively turned off

the keyclick is also disabled (assuming you have it enabled) whilst playing the game, and then re-enabled when u exit (again, only if it was there in the first place)

these are to ensure that the game behaves as it should (sound wise) and as fast as it should (game wise - because key click really slow things down)

enjoy

muff

Guest midnight

thought as much, other rules we have implemented......

Obeys calling rules, on incoming call game will drop out, and when you finished the call, press back to go back and carry on where you left off (game is automatically paused so you dont die)

Obeys homescreen timeout, again, press back to go back to game

Guest nickcornaglia

to be just....Thats what may have happened when I claimed the game crashed. But the call may have dropped right away as well.

Guest fozzie
Good point, but I too always switch this off to rid the phone of stupid dings.

Have you tried the ReplaceSound util that's kicking around? It replaces the bong sound with a blank .wav :D

Guest Disco Stu

so what does it work out in pounds????? :?

I reckon a tadge under £8 after VAT / Discounts ;)

1 Pint Guinness £2.65

20 Marlboro Lights £4.80 (? :wink: )

Bag crisps £0.50

Bargain !

Guest jonnyb

Great work I love this game... Well done.

And to you E200 owners out there, try re-mapping the keys it’s a bit tricky to start with... but having diagonal movement adds a whole new element!!! (and makes it a little easier) blooming four way joystick!

JonnyB.

Off to dig out his original SPV to use as a game machine...

Guest Pagemakers

Have you tried the ReplaceSound util that's kicking around? It replaces the bong sound with a blank .wav :D

Yup, it works on the e100, but not the e200.

This must be the only application ever that obeys profiles. As I said I have has system sounds turned off since the day I purchased my phone and everything I have ever loaded onto it works sound-wise apart from this one. Ho hum, nevermind.

This must be the only application ever that obeys profiles.  As I said I have has system sounds turned off since the day I purchased my phone and everything I have ever loaded onto it works sound-wise apart from this one.  Ho hum, nevermind.

but does that make us wrong cos we've actually obeyed profiles and no one else does ?

Guest nickcornaglia

I think the first level is a bit on the tough side as well. At first I was glad that you didnt have to start from the beginning when you die.

Now I wish you did. There are minimum requirements to get past certain areas and he you are not re spawned with certain power ups, there is no way you are getting through. Like the part with the two lower shooting ships. If you dont have better guns or bombs there is almost no way to get thru. If you do happen to get thru you are not getting far without better guns.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest midnight

remeber that the ships with rotating guns, and akll gun turrets can only angle to the vertical, no more, so if you fly past them they cant shoot you :D

its very possible to complete the level if you lose a life, the question is, whould you want to? personally i'd rather meet level 2 with as much firepower as possible ;)

Guest nickcornaglia

I did slip by the two gun'd spaceships ONCE by going over them. ONCE! :D

I'm almost there....the patch cleared up my problems, I believe.

Guest nickcornaglia

I would then like to request a load/save feature please. I will really need it i think.

Posted from my SmartPhone!I would then like to request a load/save feature please. I will really need it i think.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest agent.m

Tried the demo last night. Very professional!! and Very Hard! only one thing..... phone did a soft reset so have to app unlock today again :cry:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.