Abidia Wireless v2.0.0 released

Guest James

Guest James
Are you an eBay user who doesn't always have the time to sit in front of your computer and manage your auctions? If you could, wouldn't you take them with you? Experience the freedom and portability of having your eBay account on your PDA or cellular phone.

Buyers and sellers alike will enjoy the ability to search, browse, bid, and monitor active auction items directly from a wireless device. Get a competitive advantage and free up your life! Experience the full power of eBay from anywhere!

module-photoshare-viewimage-iid-1.html

Source/Download >>>HERE<<<

Guest XePeR

We don't get any of your login details, and comply fully with all of eBay's standards, as far as privacy is concerned.

We do, however, recommend that you leave the app in the default state in regards to saving the password, which will require the password each time before any transactions will occur.

also, v2.5 for Smartphone/WM and PocketPC will be out soon and will offer great speed improvement

Guest Pondrew
We don't get any of your login details, and comply fully with all of eBay's standards, as far as privacy is concerned.

We do, however, recommend that you leave the app in the default state in regards to saving the password, which will require the password each time before any transactions will occur.

also, v2.5 for Smartphone/WM and PocketPC will be out soon and will offer great speed improvement

Thanks for your response. I installed and ran the software last night. Definately a lot of potential (I buy and sell on Ebay ALOT) but long waits for it to load/connect were annoying. Look forward to trying v2.5.

Guest RichChrisB

Just tried it myself. Great program, much more efficient than trying to browse through Explorer. Now I can see if those last minute bidders are trying to dupe me while I'm out. :D

Guest mattscholey

Doesn't seem to work with me. Has trouble syncing with ebay. Occassionally it does successfully, and downloads some of the categories which I have items in. Then, when I try to view the items it gives me very few details, some of which are incomplete, and I can't see the item description. SPV E100 (2002) with the app installed on the IPSM.

Shame. Hopefully the next version will work better, as it sounds like a great app, as using ebay in the 2002 version of IE is impossible, although I hear that it is much improved with 'Collum Mode' in 2003.

What is the ebay WAP/mobile site, and is it as functional as this app?

Thanks,

Matt

Guest Pondrew

I've since had problems myself. It sometimes takes an age to connect, sometimes can't connect (message advising to try again) at all. Occasionally the phone locks up entirely (strangely it began flashing green, blue and red led despite bluetooth being off and battery level high!?!).

E200 installed onto the storage card.

Guest XePeR

first, to elaborate on the security:

The eBay username and password are stored on the Phone with Abidia Wireless.

Windows Mobile (v2.0.0 and above): it is encrypted to the device’s serial number, if available, so the username and password wont be able to be decrypted on any device other than the one it was encrypted upon, it uses a DES based encryption.

Java/Symbian/RIM (v2.5.0 and above): Encrypted with a variation of the IDEA/Blowfish encryption algorithm. (Will use a device IMEI if available, generally Siemens, and a few Nokia phones.)

Palm OS (v2.5.0 and above): DES based encryption, includes device serial number if available.

So, the eBay password is very safe on the device.

for any technical issues, be sure to email [email protected]

• 9 months later...
Guest FrankyG

Is there a trial version for download? I downloaded the smartphone2003 cab and installed. Ran the program, but there were a few graphical glitches and eventually it hung. I installed again, this time to the phone rather then the SD card. Now it won't even start. Any ideas? do you need to buy a subscription from Abidia for the app to work? Device is C500.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.