MSE 2004 Announcement: MoDaCo to work with Mobinuate.com

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Announced today at the MoDaCo Spring Event 2004:

MoDaCo are to collaborate with Mobinaute.com (formerly Smartphony.org) to provide the MoDaCo Experience for French Smartphone enthusiasts.

At MoDaCo, we acknowledge that Mobinaute is the leading French-speaking community presence, and as part of our drive to increase our worldwide profile, this collaboration has been borne.

Initially, the partnership will be evident in the application of the MoDaCo 'look and feel' to the Mobinaute forums, and ensuring that all of the MoDaCo membership benefits are available to Mobinaute members.

Longer term, the member bases of MoDaCo and Mobinaute will merge, completing the integration of our two communities.

Watch this space for full details coming soon!

Posted from the MSE 2004!

MoDaCoFrance.png

Guest SmartphoneFrance
At MoDaCo, we acknowledge that Mobinaute is the leading French-speaking community presence, and as part of our drive to increase our worldwide profile, this collaboration has been borne.

How many visitors per month ?

Guest peekie

I hope the merger does not remove the downloads section from mobinuate.com as that is far better than here on modaco . on modaco its not easy to find a download , but its the best forum, all i hope is that all the best bits come from both the sites with a proper downloading section and for our french friends the modaco forum :wink: :wink: :wink:

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.