MSE 2004: Motorola MPx and Motorola MPx100 on show!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest beersoft

It was a laugh, but always remember to have breakfast as all day drinking make stupid things happen.

all stories of me doing stupid things whilst drunk are true, and yes i would do it again :D

later

Owen

Guest beersoft

did i do something wrong?

come on, i can't have been that bad as brody/richie/mid didn't throw me off the train :D

I only heckled one MS employee and got thrown out of one pub ;)

Later

Owen

Guest dearsina

Hello to everybody who was at the event. Cheers to Chris and Paul for organising it, I was really impressed.

sina

london

ps. I am the guy on the right on DSC00266.JPG. :-)

Guest Simon Desser
just wondering who showed the two units off. presumably it was microsoft (or motorola??) not orange?

That's right, it was Microsoft not Orange. You should have heard the gasp from the audience (especially me :oops: ) when the MS speaker casually pulled out the MPx from his pocket in the middle of his talk ;)

He also said that if anyone attempts to leave the building with it, they'll be shot :D

Guest squall

That's right, it was Microsoft not Orange. You should have heard the gasp from the audience (especially me :oops: ) when the MS speaker casually pulled out the MPx from his pocket in the middle of his talk ;)

He also said that if anyone attempts to leave the building with it, they'll be shot :D

going by the size of the guy on the door i was more concerned about having my arms pulled off!

The ms building was very nice actually, bet it costs a large fortune...

Guest doyle_am

Great day guys... thanks to Mono & Paul for putting it together, and for MS for hosting it.

However I've got a suggestion for the next meet - a few bottles of non-alcoholic beer for Beersoft! :D

Andy

Guest nedge2k
going by the size of the guy on the door i was more concerned about having my arms pulled off!

The ms building was very nice actually, bet it costs a large fortune...

What you on about...he werent that big :D

Guest Jakob

For some reason i did spend all my time playing with the phones, so I got no phonepictures..

BUT; I managed to get a picture of BeerSoft with Orangejuice (bet he´s been sponsored)..

Fantastic to see you all - but I´m a little dissappointed that Orange didn´t show us the e250 or e600 or whatever its gonna be called..

Cheers from DK

Billede 052.jpg

Billede 045.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.