SPB GPRS Monitor enters Beta

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Source: Mtekk

Release notes for the Beta:

Release notes for the beta:

"This version of Spb GPRS Monitor Smartphone is a time-limited version that allows you to run it for 15 days since installing it. As an appreciation for your participation in Spb GPRS Monitor Smartphone beta program we will present the most active beta testers who provide valuable feedback with a registered version of Spb GPRS Monitor Smartphone when it is released.

*** How to use the program ***

Spb GPRS Monitor Smartphone is very similar to its Pocket PC predecessor, Spb GPRS Monitor 2.0, and will provide you with detailed information about your online traffic amount and its costs.

Controls and features:

* Use left soft-button to switch between money/traffic chart.

* Use cursor button to change time period:

* Up/Down - change between daily/monthly/annual view

* Left/Right - navigate back and forward: days, months or years.

* You can also set time periods through the menu.

* You can view detailed report in "Menu > Report" section, and save report data to the file.

* You can use profiles to switch between different payment plans and/or providers. This is also very helpful when in roaming.

* Customize your payment tariff in "Options > Tariff" section. Many predefined tariffs are available, and they can also be updated via the internet in real time.

* Daily and monthly notifications will warn you if your prepaid traffic is about to be exceeded. These notifications can be customized in "Options" dialog."

To sign up for the beta, Click Here!

:D

P

Guest maxh2003

It killed all GPRS access on my E200 (permanent "Connecting..." message). I have to use SP Task Manager to kill off GPRSNotify.exe process, on boot, otherwise it no longer connects. have fed information back to the authors; don't know if it's something to do with my E200, or E200 / WM2003 in general...?

Anyone else seen this bug?

Guest ukpauls

i had simular prob, it stopped my net connecting when it was run and never counted anything... so i got angry and uninstalled it, going to try again later

Guest drblow

Hmm ... same here! Pity, coz the first impressions were good I thought. I liked the idea of alarms when you reach daily/monthly limits.

Thing is tho - I saw Twyx's site the other day, and while my French is pretty porr, I could swear he said something about Imeter for SP2003, in the same sentance as something about a homescreen plugin!! :shock: This could be ridiculous rumour mongering, of course! :twisted: But if it's true even about Imeter being available for e200, then it would mean fro me personally, a GPRS monitoring app would need to have some seriously good features to beat the FREE Imeter!

Guest drblow

Oh you bugger! :x It's crashed on the uninstall & left me with the GPRS app still in my remove programs list, but it wont remove it coz it's already gone! :evil:

Does anybody know how to get something out of that list manually? That will really bug me in my neurotic hell! :shock:

Guest bolasz
... while my French is pretty porr, I could swear he said something about Imeter for SP2003, in the same sentance as something about a http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>plugin!!  
So is my French, google translated it:

Soon: iMeter compatible E200!

Version supporting all tariffings GPRS, supports of alarms to the approach of the end of the fixed price, plugin for the first page, and others goodies!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.