www.migsoft.co.uk cut prices

Guest squall

Guest squall

www.migsoft.co.uk have been in touch to tell us they have changed the prices of their unlocking software.

There prices are as follows:

Nokia DCT4 Calculator £5.00

Panasonic GD55 & Siemens CL50/ST55 code Calculator £5.00

On this site you can also sim unlock your e200 or mpx200.

SPV E200 unlock £20.00

MPx 200 unlock £20.00

The owner has indicated there will be more applications added shortly.

For more information visit

www.migsoft.co.uk

Guest McHale

when it gets to FREE like EVERY OTHER unlocker out there, please follow up again...

There's already a JAVA and PC based onlocker here. How urgent do you have to have your unlocking software?

-Mc

Guest timothee
www.migsoft.co.uk have been in touch to tell us they have changed the prices of there unlocking software.

There prices are as follows:

Nokia DCT3 Calculator £5.00

Nokia DCT4 Calculator £5.00

Panasonic GD55 & Siemens CL50/ST55 code Calculator £5.00

On this site you can also SIM Unlock your e200 or mpx200.

SPV E200 unlock £20.00

MPx 200    unlock £20.00

The owner has indicated there will be more applications added shortly.  

For more information goto  

www.migsoft.co.uk

I don't see any change in price :D

Guest yarod_g14

I am really baffled by this. Why would we want people to pay £20 for a Sim unlock when they can do it for free?

£20!!

£20!!

I unlocked original SPV in 5 mins with unlock program for free. I think its pretty shabby that people could go to this site, pay £20 and then realise they could have done it themselves.

I have yet to try my E200 but Im sure it must be just as easy.

Unless I missed something I dont think we should support or advertise services that try to rip people off.

I'm sure I must be missing something......

Guest nickcornaglia
I am really baffled by this.  Why would we want people to pay £20 for a http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=3976>SIM Unlock when they can do it for free?

£20!!

£20!!  

I unlocked original SPV in 5 mins with unlock program for free.  I think its pretty shabby that people could go to this site, pay £20 and then realise they could have done it themselves.

I have yet to try my E200 but Im sure it must be just as easy.

Unless I missed something I dont think we should support or advertise services that try to rip people off.

I'm sure I must be missing something......

I am not associated with Migsoft other than I used their service. GLADLY!

I'm sorry I didnt know about your free service to unlock the e200 before I paid £20!! Oh, I know why now....YOU DONT HAVE ONE!

Pay the money to unlock your phone OR finish your Orange contract and pay Orange the same to unlock it after OR just stay with Orange. Other than that, shut the F up until you make a free method to unlock the e200 and/or the MPx200. I'm tired of you cheap asses out there that want EVERYTHING for free.

Until the laws change to say Networks are not allowed to SIM lock phones they sell....deal with it.

Damn you cry babies piss me off. :evil:

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.