Vodafone sell Motorola MPX200

Guest Thumper Net

Guest peekie

Seems Orange are not the only network with the smartphone, as you can see in this photo:

mpxvoda.jpg

Vodafone Nederland now sell the phone as well as T-mobile,plus the phone is available also without a contract as well.

All are SIM Lock free :wink:

Guest peekie

up until now the smartphone here was an orange thing .but with the giant vodafone now selling it then its only a matter of time till the same happens in the uk . also vodafone are to sell the new mpx100 in the uk later this year, one good thing is it will keep orange on its toes as if they continue the way they do now they will loose the market to another , expect updates far quicker in the future :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest pisquee

Have seen a number of outlets selling the MPX200 SIM Free, and with other networks - guess they sell the SIM free versions they have, and subsidise the handset themselves using their commision from the network or something.

Carphone Warehouse sell it on O2.

I have seen one retailer selling it on all networks, can't remember which one though.

Guest pierre

Swisscom sells it (MPX 200) 899 Swiss francs (much less with a contract).

I think Orange' intentions are not to have a forever monopoly, but only to be the first to propose new technologies that later will be a must. It is an image they want to maintain. After all Orange does only mobile communication no fix net) so they' drather be no 1!

Guest dean.howse

I'm in the UK & I bought my MPx200 from Singlepoint (owned by Vodafone). But if you call Vodafone for help, (which I did 2 days ago) they will tell you they are not supporting the MPx200. :x

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.