guys/gals read this...

Guest BrAGoL

Guest BrAGoL

excerpt from this link, http://msmobiles.com/news.php/2502.html

Microsoft beats Symbian 3 to 1

April 30, 2004 [General]

Microsoft is just warming up - more serious invasion of Microsoft powered cell phones will occur in second half this year after Motorola will release their MPx, MPx100 and MPx220 phones - but already now Microsoft scores major victory:

Guest ppcsurfr

Well, you have news tainted with a lot of sensationalism and misleading info...

Looks like you guys have not visited the home page of MoDaCo for a while...

"Your MoDaCo Team is unanimously against recent personal attacks by MSMobiles.

Please respect your fellow members and support the community spirit."

This has been on the fromt page for more than month already...

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Guest BrAGoL

thanks for the info MOD... does "msmobile" (his/her handle) somehow has a connection with MSMobiles?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Maverick

He has been banned from the modaco forum and chat room.

Unfortunately, the fellow has no shame. He still claims "Our Friends : Modaco" on his site :)

Guest BrAGoL

@Maverick

thanks for additional info... now i really know why you reacted that way in msmobiles forum... :)

i visited that forum some days or weeks ago...

Guest xavierjohn22

Hu? what did i miss?

Is theré sömething wrong with whät yöu pösted BraGol?

Sörry im möbilé pré and cänt read agad ng maganda sö cant gö back uli sa pöst möng news.

Hé hé.

Posted from my SmartPhone!Hu? what did i miss?

Is theré sömething wrong with whät yöu pösted BraGol?

Sörry im möbilé pré and cänt read agad ng maganda sö cant gö back uli sa pöst möng news.

Hé hé.

Guest BrAGoL

@XJ

well, i guess we should refrain ourselves from tackling any issues/articles regarding msmobiles...

Guest xavierjohn22

Hé hé!

Réading fröm msmöbilé mäkés yöu nöt suppört thé cömmunity b? Nähh, i dönt think sö. u cän suppört thé cömmunity in mäny wäys yöu knöw.

Guest Pondrew

Hmmm. My experience of msmobiles.com is that their info is largely sensationalism and supposition.

They once exclusively revealed pictures of the MPX100 only for it to turn out to not even be an MPX yet alone the MPX100.

Still, that wouldn't matter but for the fact the site regularly seems to include personaly insults and (apparently) false allegations in their news items.

Guest xavierjohn22

Wé äll knöw thät i think.

Thén lét alöné péöplé jüdgé in his öwn wäy för thém.

Whät cöunts is süppörting thé cömmünity äs whät wé säy, withöüt cömprömising whät being FréÉ méäns för äll öf üs.

Guest xavierjohn22

wéll i guéss yöu cän réad it my friénd.

I cänt také that awäy fröm yöu u knöw.

Guest Pondrew

Must admit I still visit the site from time to time although mainly for amusement value or pics. Don't trust the reports as they've been wrong too often before.

Guest ppcsurfr

Well, at times he has some news... but somehow he destroys it by injecting crass comments about other sites even if they have nothing to do with the article itself...

He hates it when someone comes up with an exclusive that he doesn't know about... Like the HP iPAQ 6300 which he claims are "all lies"...

"Certain website from Australia, in cooperation with another website, that has a mis-spelled word "smartphone" in name, has published fake (designed to attract web traffic, not to provide real information) specifications of unreleased and unannounced Pocket PC phone:

... from HP and now again several other websites are presenting these specifications as "Full specifications of HP´s iPAQ H6300 Phone Edition"! Let´s take a look at them: (just an excerpt, not all):

The phone has not been released for god´s sake! Not even announced and here serious (?) people are falling for these lies....

Next time we recommend to call such lies at least by a term "rumor" rather than fooling people..."

This device is real... That's all I can say... Other sites have confirmed it too... but since they all point to another site (not msmobiles) he simply tries to discredit everyone who posted it on their sites...

This is just one of many instances...

I've been quite active in the smartphone newsgroups and he normally pops up there turning any assistance we try to give users into a mud-slinging affair...

Be the judge...

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Guest chucky.egg
so, does that mean that we totally ignore what they feature there?

No, but take it all with a pinch of salt...

If you read the article he refers to you'll see that the survey excludes the Symbian Series 60 platform, which is far and away the biggest selling Symbian version.

MSMobiles posts what suits his opinion, not the whole truth