Publish or Perish Software's MeterMinder for Smartphone 2003

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

Meter Minder for Smartphone 2003 by Publish or Perish Software Press

mktmeterminderanimantion.gif

Here's a funny little app that fell under the radar. But I think it's worth mentioning because of it's uniquely specific purpose.

DESCRIPTION:

Meter Minder for Smartphone 2003 helps you avoid costly parking tickets. After depositing coins in the real parking meter, enter the time showing on the meter using the Smartphone's numeric keypad, followed by the Action button or Menu/Start. The time value is in hh:mm (hours and minutes) format.

After starting, Meter Minder will count down the time entered, displaying hours and minutes remaining. The colon flashes on and off while timing is in progress. The phone must remain powered on for the application to continue running. At 5 to 30 minutes before expiration, selectable from Menu/Warning, warning beeps will sound for a minute or until the Action button is pressed.

After expiration, the alarm will sound until you press the Action button or select Menu/Reset. The time since expiration will be displayed as hours, minutes, seconds.

REQUIREMENTS:

SmartPhone 2003, or SmartPhone 2002 with .NET Compact Framework. If you're not sure, try the Trial version.

PRICE: US$2.95

DOWNLOAD: at Handango HERE

Guest SystemicAnomaly
REQUIREMENTS:

SmartPhone 2003, or SmartPhone 2002 with .NET Compact Framework. If you're not sure, try the Trial version.

SmartPhone 2002 with .NET CF? Is this possible?

Guest azamsaghir

This application installs OK on my SPV E100, Smartphone 2002 (ROM 1.6.1.10).

However, when I try to run the application I get an error.

How do I install .NET Compact Framework?

Thanks

Azam

MeterMinder.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.