Ever wondered how to make the Volume Dialog go away without

Guest Toyota-F1.com

Guest Toyota-F1.com

I discovered how to make the volume dialog go away without having to press done.

Go to Start>Settings>Accessibility, then where it says Confirmation time out, change it to however many seconds you want.

This setting might change the time out of other things, but I'm not sure what yet, I haven't really noticed anything else's time changing.

You're welcome :)

Guest Vector

I think it may change the amount of time you get to choose yes/no when you remove a program?

and maybe the bluetooth when you choose if you want to use the bonded device as a headset profile :)

Guest Baddass

you can only set it as none, 5, 10 or 20 seconds

if you set it on none tho, that means the msg never goes away after u change the volume until u press "done"

so i have mine set on 5 seconds which is what it was b4, and it times out after 5 and disappears then :)

Guest Toyota-F1.com
you can only set it as none, 5, 10 or 20 seconds

if you set it on none tho, that means the msg never goes away after u change the volume until u press "done"

so i have mine set on 5 seconds which is what it was b4, and it times out after 5 and disappears then :)

Sounds spot on to me...!

Guest carlosp_uk
and maybe the bluetooth when you choose if you want to use the bonded device as a headset profile

No, whatever you choose, the bluetooth option will always be too fast for any human being to read.