Start menu

Guest Elektronaut

Guest Elektronaut

Hey dudes

I got me the Orange SPV E100 and i got a question

I wanna make it so my Start menu is only 1 page instead of the 3 it is now. I tried using the Active Sync and the Explore to edit my start menu, but that wouldnt work. I made a nice list of some maps with all the programms in it, but that doesnt seem to be working.

Anyone here knows a trick to do this?

Thx in advance

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Hi,

Kindly elucidate further...

What do you mean by 'only 1 page instead of 3' ? What are you referring to?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Elektronaut

if you take the E100 and press Programms, the startmenu pops up wiht: Inbox / SMS, Contacts, Agenda, Internet Explorer etc etc. All the programms on there takes on 3 pages... i want that to be one page... if possible

posted from my computer :)

Guest Vector

that's not possible as far as i know, it would mean making the fonts smaller and icons smaller? :?

there is a start menu replacement by djboo, not sure if that has two columns? have a look in the software forum :)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Ah. You can put those links inside a folder so they wont clutter in your StartMenu.

You can change StartMenu folder arrangements like umm 'Games' folder as the first icon in the list. You need some registry tweaking for that.

You may also try Jeyo Personalize to re-arrange the icon-list for you.

Posted from my 3210!

Guest Elektronaut

strangly after uploading a new theme on my phone it worked... dunno how and stuff... but im not gonna complain :)

All my programms and apps etc are now in 7 maps so it should cut down some time in searching for them :lol:

thx anyways