Sd card suddenly not working !!

Guest Perfection

Guest Perfection

After reading posts on this site about the best brands of sd cards to buy for the SPV e200 i bought a Lexar 256meg sd card which worked great for several months but after my mate used it in his nokia just to copy some files quickly my phone no longer accepts it infact wont even detect it !!

i put in my card reader and pluged it on to my comp and it works fine i even formated it to make sure that wasnt causing a problem another friend of mine spoke of a simular probelm when his brother used his card in his camera.

I just cant see what could stop it working in my phone yet work in anything else ?

Guest Vector

Maybe the phone needs a hard reset....could always try that if nothing else works?

also try formatting it to FAT file system in windows, see if that does anything...

Guest Perfection

Cheers for your reply ive tried re-installing the update and formating my card still wont have none of it will try it in a friends spv tonight did phone orange too but after being passed on to 3 differnt people then the guy saying he will ring back in 10 mins ( which is now 3 hours ago and im still waiting) Ive given up on that.

just seams odd that it all of a sudden wont work in my phone but will with my comp via card reader ? dont want to have to buy another for no real reason

Guest Vector

Have you tried any other SD Cards in your phone as it may be a hardware failure

with the connections on the SD Card slot or something like that....