Dreams Dictionary 2.1 - FREE By Beiks LLC

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser

Beiks LLC have just released their Dreams Dictionary, for FREE :)

The free Dreams Dictionary for Windows Mobile® smartphones provides you with the answers you are looking for regarding all those images which make little apparent sense while you sleep.

Based on the mobile industry standard Beiks Dictionary Reader, this product is specially optimized for one-hand operation, minimal memory requirements and optimal access speed. It can be installed on either main memory or on an extension media card and once installed does NOT require or utilize network connection.

Dictionary features:  

Based on the mobile industry standard Beiks dictionary program BDicty Dictionary covering

all major mobile platforms (Palm OS®, Windows Mobile® / Pocket PC®, Linux / Sharp Zaurus®)

Expandable with other Beiks dictionaries and phrasebooks for Windows Smartphone®

Optimized for Windows smartphones one-hand operation

Dictionary browsing with fast word positioning

Installable in the main handset memory or on a media card

Excellent data compression

Built-in help documentation

Dreams Dictionary 2.1 can be downloaded for free from

smartphone.net

SF-Dreams_469.gif

Guest Mr_Protozoa

well, it installs and works for me. the one problem i have is that I don't remember my dreams, so it's pretty useless.

Guest Simon Desser

Works fine for me too :lol:

Only problem is, I had a dream last night, and I can't find any explanation of it in this dictionary :? :?:

I dreamt that my phone lasted 3 or 4 days on standby,and that my earpiece didn't buzz, or didn't sound too quiet and tinny. I dreamt that my T9 words were always remembered, and that the action key no longer answered calls. I dreamt my all day appointments updated themselves, and that my SD card didn't suddenly dissappear. :) :wink:

Guest katan

well, still can't get it to work...

everytime i connect my phone to my PC it opens the Add/Remove from ASync. still no Dreams Dict listed.

i give up, will uninstall it from my PC.

whew! :shock:

Guest Toyota-F1.com
well, still can't get it to work...

everytime i connect my phone to my PC it opens the Add/Remove from ASync. still no Dreams Dict listed.

i give up, will uninstall it from my PC.

whew! :shock:

I know your situation, I have done that installed programs but they don't appear HOWEVER, they eaat up my memory (storage space) I don't know how, I had to do a hard reset, then I re-installed the thing and it installed properly, so I don't know what had happened.

Guest Toyota-F1.com

And, I'm just checking this is an English dictionary with words isn't it?

And works perfectly on Orange SPV E200?

Thanks.

Guest katan

hmmm...

Cant the Dreams Dict in my Desktop PC's Add/Remove, how do i uninstall it then?? anyone?

still i must be dreamin'... how can i interpret this if i can't install/uninstall it?!?!

waahhhh!!!! :shock:

@Toyota-F1.com

don't want to do a Hard Reset now...

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

@katan

Check your IPSMWindowsAppMgrInstall folder.

This is where you'll find programs (cab) which failed to install. Make sure the folder is empty. Delete anything you see in this folder then try to re-install the software.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest katan

thanx pzee!

will try it now!

go Mod pzee!

hehehe 8) :)

btw, i installed it on PC. (exe kasi yun) wala naman kasi sa List ng Add/Remove sa Async.

IPSMWindowsAppMgrInstall -->empty!

Guest katan

walang laman sa Install folder. siguro kasi wala namang dinadownload sa SAP ko na installer nung Dictionary kaya empty?!?

yung Remove Program list ko madami namang nakalagay. (yun yung sa settings, e no?!)

Guest keni
Works fine for me too :)

Only problem is, I had a dream last night, and I can't find any explanation of it in this dictionary :? :?:

I drempt last night that the MPX was out and I owned one as well as an MPX220.

I drempt the night before that I was Brad Pitt and had as much money as Bill Gates.

Then I realised it was really a night mare!!

Guest Toyota-F1.com

This isn't a English dictionary! It's some rubbishy thingy that....... I don't know what it is, it's just weird.

Guest awarner [MVP]
I dreamt that my phone lasted 3 or 4 days on standby,and that my earpiece didn't buzz, or didn't sound too quiet and tinny. I dreamt that my T9 words were always remembered, and that the action key no longer answered calls. I dreamt my all day appointments updated themselves, and that my SD card didn't suddenly dissappear. :)  :wink:

Get an MPX200 and most of that dream will come true :lol:

Guest katan

@Toyota-F1.com

hahaha :) i wasn't serious! just wanted it to work for me.

ive used System Restore on my PC and tried to install again... it worked! now i know that i am not dreamin'!

cool! 8)

thanx everyone! :lol:

Guest Toyota-F1.com
@Toyota-F1.com

hahaha :)  i wasn't serious! just wanted it to work for me.

ive used System Restore on my PC and tried to install again... it worked! now i know that i am not dreamin'!

cool! 8)

thanx everyone! :lol:

I’m saying that this Dreams Dictionary thing is a pointless application so it’s no use doing anything at all whatsoever (apart from getting paid) to use it.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.