safe2talk car kit & car charger from my SPV work on a E2

Guest the loc-man

Guest the loc-man

question as above, I have a SPV but can upgrade next monday, I have car kit and a seperate car charger cable

....or should I wait for the MPx100?

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Dont know about the SPV but I got the Safe 2 Talk kit for my E100 and it works perfectaly with my E200.

The MPx looks like a much nicer phone but thats up to you.

Hope this helps.

Guest the loc-man

well that answers my question on the car kit thanks, just not sure now on the MPx100, didnt realise it was virtually the same size as the E200 also another negative for me is that it uses mini SD.

What do you think of your E200 Dr_StrangeTrick?

Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Love it :)

I think that Orange may have something new up their sleave soon so it may pay you to hang on a bit.

But its a lot faster, more memory nice changes have been made to the appreance of the menu's etc.

Biggest downside it that it wont work my my 512Mb card (been working find in the E100 for months) but I think that this is something to do with the card being multi-layer which the E200 does not support :lol:

But the other reason for going for the E200 was for the compatability of the Safe 2 Talk kit which I still use (cant afford BT kit yet) and I have my GPS plugged into as well.

You get 7 days to send it back if you are not happy, so give it a try. If you are on the original SPV then its a big improvement.