Longhorn 4015

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Osiris

Hey cheif,

WMP skin, looks great, I like it, but the pushed buttons.gif doesnt seem to work as such. Play/Stop does. But I push next or volume up and down, and I get the default WMP skin ones. Any idea why mate?

Cheers.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've installed this excellent theme but for some reason do not get any visible indication of a received SMS apart from the envelope icon on the taskbar..am I missing something obvious?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fuzzi_dood

hey, really want this screen. have 2003 on spv C500. am i being dumb? i copied the cab file to acces in start menu, when selecting in phone i get "istallation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions" its been a long week, and its a late night! what i done wrong? cheers

Excellent theme and superb graphics. I have read all 8 pages and before I even attempt to laod this great skin is it possible to load it on an MPx220 on the Cingular Wireless network in the USA? I just wasn't sure if any asked for Cingular Wireless support. thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest lsainsbury

Help!!

I've tired uninstalling Longhorn 4045, but my system font appears to be screwed. I've read this thread and I can find nina.ttf to copy of the dragon font....HELP!!!

Lee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest vector30

Please tell me a-z how to uninstal longhorn coz all my Java apps stoped working and i can not uninstal Longhorn. How do i reboot? switch it off then on?! where do i find the files to delete them manualy coz i dont want to delet wrong files.

Many Thanks

THE HOMESCREEN INCLUDED IN THE WM2003 .CAB USES THE ORANGE PLUGIN AND THEREFORE WILL NOT DISPLAY CORRECTLY ON NON-ORANGE PHONES I.E. XPHONE, I-MATE ETC.

TO UNINSTALL (REBOOT FIRST):

1) Go to remove programs and remove the theme (If this fails try installing again then uninstalling straight after. If it still doesnt work change to a different homescreen and delete the theme files manually)

2) Run my uninstall .cab (not always needed)

3) Reboot

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 3:37 pm

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 1 month later...
Guest vikram

Well i was able to uninstall the theme finally with the method that we all know..

Install the theme boot the phone and do uninstall thru the settings menu.

But the vibration problem still exist for me not for all key presses but for some appliactions like WMP.

Anybody with a solution??

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

awesome

ive always had to download this type of longhorn screen everytime but finally got this downloaded and saved!

Q is... how can i change the text to the normal system default text? and also instead of "longhorn" appearing in the operator details... can it not just tell me the network name it has connected to? "orange"?

also - how can i remove the vibrate when you select menu items? (start/contacts etc...)

Edited by Tech

all looks good but must be updated to remove the annoying vibrate everytime you select a menu item.... any chance of doing that or even tellin us how to do it?

what about changing fonts? how do we select which font we want to use when placed in the appropriate dir?

[updated] i have uninstalled it, rebooted the phone and the phone will not boot into WM 2003.... running SPV C500. what gives?[/updated]

Edited by Tech

Guest safehands

hi im a newbie and i have just installed longhorn on my c500 and the media player skin wont work. Its got the original skin still there. Some much needed help would be much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bob the Gooner

ive uninstalled the skin but it said that i needed to turn the phone off to complete the uninstall. So i turned off the phone and now it will not turn on. It will go to the original loading screen but will not proceed to the homescreen. Any help would be much apreciated

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.