Pocket Controller-Professional V4.09

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser

Pocket Controller-Professional V4.09 is now available with support for MS Smartphones :)

See www.soti.net for more details and a 3 day trial.

The must have tool for every Pocket PC user ! 

2 Products in ONE :

Productivity - Enter data quickly into your mobile device using your desktop/notebook computer keyboard and mouse 

Presentation - An Ideal tool for training/presenting mobile software or mobile devices by projecting your desktop/notebook computer screen 

Note: For more advanced applications such as providing remote support and administration to your mobile users you might be interested in Pocket Controller-Enterprise.

Feature Summary: 

View and control your Pocket PC/Smartphone from your desktop, using your desktop screen, keyboard and mouse. Enter data at high speed using your desktop keyboard 

Enlarge or shrink the Pocket PC/Smartphone screen to suit your taste 

Create recordings suitable for software training or demonstrations 

Use the Remote DOS Box tool to remotely execute DOS commands 

View your Pocket PC in a skin. Skins for most Pocket PCs are available 

Full Screen Background Mode, allows users to use solid color or HTML backgrounds, ideal for presentations 

Wysiwyg printing, print screens in 1X, 2X, 3X, landscape, or in a skin 

Capture Pocket PC/Smartphone screens and save them to disk 

Save Pocket PC/Smartphone screen to desktop computer clipboard 

Integrated Clipboard, transfer data between Pocket PC/Smartphone clipboard and the desktop clipboard. Automatically Synchronize desktop and mobile device clipboards. 

Explore Tool, allows file transfer with ActiveSync or TCP/IP connection 

Macro Recording/Playback, record keystrokes and mouse events to a macro file that can be played back. Macro files are text files that can be edited and customized. 

View Pocket PC/Smartphone screen is portrait or landscape modes 

Activate/Stop applications and processes, view detailed process information (i.e. DLLs loaded, threads information etc.). 

View Pocket PC/Smartphone utilization and system information, from your desktop computer 

Can be configured to automatically start/stopwhen you dock/un-dock your Pocket PC 

Full keyboard support, including support for hardware "Application Buttons" 

Online documentation 

Connect via ActiveSync or Wired/Wireless TCP/IP 

Configure multiple Connection profiles, multiple TCP/IP addresses, control multiple Pocket PC/Smartphone devices simultaneously by running multiple instances of Pocket Controller 

Support for English, English(UK), French, German, German(Swiss), Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish(International), Spanish(Latin American), Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Norwegian, and Italian keyboards. 

Pocket Controller is compatible with Nyditot Virtual Display version 2.0 and later 

6 months of free upgrades and 1 year of free technical support 

To find out about some of the interesting uses our customers have found for Pocket Controller, click here 

System Requirements:

Compatible with all Windows CE based devices, including Pocket PC,  Smartphone, Handheld, Industrial and custom devices, from companies that include: @migo, 4P, Acer, Asus,Audiovox, Casio, Compaq, DAP Tech, Dell, Diagnostic Instruments, Fujitsu, HHP, HP, IMate, Intermec, Medion, Motorola, Nec, Panasonic, O2, Orange, Qtek, Samsung, Siemens, SKF, SurveyLab, Symbol, T-Mobile, Toshiba, Trimble, Unitech,Viewsonic, and Xybernaut. For information about other Windows CE based devices please contact us at [email protected]

Desktop Computer running Windows 95/98/NT/Me/2000/XP 

ActiveSync 3.0 or later

This product seems very feature rich, and includes screenshots, video capture, a task manager and system information etc.

You can assign applications to different buttons on screen using your mouse (rather than key presses) and you can even make calls using Pocket Controller.

You can also use skins, such as the model of your phone :lol:

PocketController.gif

PocketController2.gif

PocketController3.gif

Skinned.gif

(Attached is a little video demo saved as a divx file)

PocketContoller.zip

Guest stohn

>>>>>>>>>>>>WARNING<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This piece of SH*T crashed my MIO8380 on installation. Installation hangs. When trying to reboot, crappy AppInstaller will try to install again and again...

==> ONLY SOLUTION HARDRESET <==

:-(

Maik

Guest Vector

Yay, it's working now :)

You have to go into Tools>Configure>Edit Conenction>Then change it to

Activesync(Smartphone) instead of Activesync(USB) :lol:

Then back on main Configure menu, Tick the box at the bottom saying "Allow incoming connections" :lol:

Guest memoreks

It doesn't work on my MPX200 either.

After installion I get the message:

Cannot load resource library windowsMWResEng409P.dll

If I OK this message, when I try to connect from the desktop machine, the Desktop program rekons that the software is not installed on my smartphone.

Looks so good too :)

I've now found that I can't install anything else on my SPV since trying to install this thing, as the installer always tried to install this and hangs. Anyone know how to stop it doing this (without a hard reset!) ?

Guest royiel

I also got the 'Cannot load resource library windowsMWResEng409P.dll'..

Uninstall would not work. The way I got it to uninstall was install it again. It will ask to uninstall previous version. Once the previous version is removed just cancel the installer on the phone..

Tried on SMART/E100

Got this reply from them:

---------

Hi,

We have found a problem and will be releasing a new version of Pocket

Controller in the next couple of days that should work on your smartphone.

We will notify you when the new version is available.

Regards

Support Team

SOTI Inc.

Web Site : http://www.soti.net

Email : [email protected]

Phone : 1 905 624 9828

Fax : 1 905 624 3242

Guest rankinl

Obviously some issues for MPx200 users, however on a more positive note I thought I would say that I have been using this for years on my PocketPC, and now version 4.0.9 on my SPVE200 with no problems.

Fantastic piece of software. Does exactly what is says on the tin.

Guest laubin
I am having the same problem on my MPx200.  Has ANYONE gotten this thing to work?

This is also the case on a Samsung i600 SmartPhone. Installed fine, but received an error about a .dll upon re-booting the phone...

I got the same answer - They found problems, and will be releasing an update "in a couple days"!

Larry ](*,)

Guest aallex

New version 4.10 installs even on my RedE phone :) , so it should work an any other device.

Another problem I have: I installed the trial of 4.09 2 weeks ago, and obviously it expired (it's only a 3 day trial). Now 4.10 is expired by default, and I can't test this (good) piece of software :evil:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.