Trick Soccer 2004 - Released by AIM Productions

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser

Aim Productions have just released Trick Soccer 2004

Trick Soccer Championship 2004  

Let the Soccer madness begin !  

With Euro Trick Soccer 2004, your SmartPhone becomes a virtual soccer stadium and you''re the key player in it! Your "GOAL" is becoming a PRO soccer player and the only way to get there is by good old fashioned hard work and practice! Your personal coach will help you to train your technique, ball-control and aiming skills. To do so, he has put together an intensive training program with different exercises, which you''ll need to master if you want to become that PRO!  

The Kickoff training schedule will train your accuracy! you''ll need to drop the ball in a specific area.

The Penalty program will help you to improve your aiming skills! Aim right and score as much points as possible.  

And last but not least the Footbag exercise! This exercise will improve your technique. Keep the ball in the air as long as possible and perform the best tricks.  

Features:

3 Mini Games: Kickoff, Penalty and Footbag  

Activity and Story game modes  

3 Difficulty Settings: Easy, Medium, Hard  

Easy to master controls  

Hiscore Table with name entries  

Polished graphics  

Soccer-inspired music soundtrack  

Clear instruction screens  

Compatible with all Smartphones  

Also available for Pocket PC & Java

tricsoccer-animated.gif

Tricsocker-screens.jpg

Trick Soccer 2004 by AIM Productions is available from Handango

Guest agent.m

Think they hit an own goal here :!: :) seriously why can't we have a proper footie game :lol: not gonna be an Arsene Wenger about it. its probably a good game so i'll judge it if i ever get to play. :wink:

Guest agent.m
"]agent.m have you played Total Soccer?

That's a neat 'proper' footy game...

P

Yeah got it thanks! Simply the BEST Soccer game for your SmartPhone! :wink:

Guest great

is there any way to test this software before buying it ?

i mean this is not a pc is a phone and a lot of different parameters and variations exists. There is a big possibility that a game doesnt work properly on mine,yours,hers phone and a demo would always be nice

Guest Disco Stu

Works fine on my E200.

I imagine there's no demo since the price is so low.

FWIW it's a well put-together ball skills game that won't give Alien Invention any sleepless nights but puts a smile on my face when I'm on fag-breaks :)

Guest dude55

Are there any plans for a new version of Total Soccer? I've played it so much, it's too easy even on super (I'm playing with crap teams as well).

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Disco Stu

OFFS ! :roll:

It's less than £3.00. (About the price of a pint of something expensive and far less than 20 cigs)

There are 3 tricks to master and a training..ummm... mission type thang.

Haven't played it recently while I rebuild my E200 but it's definitely a laugh and worth the pittance they're asking :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.