spvDuke3d [v0.4c]...with Sound/Music now!

Guest roozbeh

i messed with some stuff

now its stops at the www.spv3d.tk screen..

why is this so hard to do. it should be easy :x

spvDuke3D.rar [v0.4b] i downloaded this

i did all of this

spvDuke3d.exe

defs.con

Duke3d.cfg

game.con

user.con

*.dmo [optional,for playing demos at game startup]

duke3d.grp

Storage CardtimidityInstruments*.pat [optional,for music.Default directories.]

Storage Cardtimiditytimidity.cfg [optional,for music.Defualt directories.]

You need all of these files and also Duke3d.GRP which you will find in shareware or full versions.

You can install PC shareware game from ftp://ftp.3drealms.com/share/3dduke13.zip

And then move duke3d.grp to your device in same folder which you have other files.

Simply copy all of them in a directory and run the spvDuke3d.exe.

You can also copy .dmo file to your duke directory for loading demos at startup.

For musics to be enabled you need to download required patch files.

You can use this file http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_mixer/t...timidity.tar.gz

Download it and unpack it on Storage Cardtimidity

So you have to find timidity.cfg file in Storage Cardtimidity.

ok the problem seems to be my memory card.

i installed the demo of duke on the phone memory and it worked. just no music....

i think the data in the memory card is getting corrupted somehow...

Damn just wanna say I've been playing this a lot lately ... VERY happy with it ... VERy playable on e200 .... so THANKS AGAIN AND KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK !!!!

Guest CB-Dave

any news on if we're going to get Rise of the Triad (RotT/ROTT) on smartphone? I've got the full version sitting next to me and I want to play it at work!

Guest CB-Dave

works like a dream on the shareware version!!

jus need sound and the ability to run the full version (Rise of the Triad: Dark War - rather than The Hunt Begins)

Guest Rusbear

The game works fine on my MPx200 (full version :-)) just cannot get music working. Since I've got WM2003, instead of Storage Card there is Mounted Volume.

Timidity directory is located in the root of my storage card. I have tried both options in the config file:

Timidity_Dir = "Mounted Volumetimidity"

and

Timidity_Dir = "Storage Cardtimidity"

also tried to delete this line completely

Still no music. Can anyone with WM2003 system check his config file and see what is written for timidity directory?

Thanks, folks

The game works fine on my C500 but i cannot seem to change the config

to designate a jump button.

Can anyone help i go to DUKE3D.cfg and change the keys but it does not seem to work.

hay u now the thing obout wolf 3d that you want. i have it ill but it on a site and give you the url to download it :(

but in return can u make my a duke.cfg

for pocket pc im such a noob :oops: :)

if u want youre self to find it look at www.imesh.com send the program

and install it, do the registration nd and the tab click serch wrigth pocket pc and it suld find it hten download it you can adjust the screen

here it is in the atchment

Wolfenstein for Pocket PC - Arm.exe

Hello All!

in my iPAQ h2210 all works properly, please find attached config file and the next keys mapping description.

Landscape 1

Press Screen = Next Weapon

Softkey1 (Calendar) = Escape

Softkey2 (Contacts) = Jump + Strafe Left

Call (Mail) = Crouch + Strafe Right

EndCall (iTask) = Autorun ON/OFF + Select Inventory

Enter = Fire

Left - Forward + OPEN

Right - Backward + Inventory Left

UP - Turn Right

DOWN - Turn Left

For music it need to do all in readme file and

copy timidity.cfg to root directory!

Best regards!

DUKE3D.cfg.txt

Very very cool this port.

I am trying it on my HP iPaq h6340 PPC/Phone and other then that the performance is great and everything looks excellent I have some issues to post back:

- control of movement is hard with the 'numpad' would be cool if we could aim using the stylus pen on the display

- The 'record' and call button return the same code so I cant map them individual

- The 'Ipaq wireless' softkey has that same issue with the EndCall button

- On both above mentioned issues somehow only one really works ingame though, so if I set exacpe to EndCall I have to press the Ipaq wireless to get it to respond, and pressing the endcall real buttons does nothing, while in both cases the message EndCall button pressed is returned wen that ShowKeyCodes setting is on 1

I dont have any other issues though, got comparably to other devices more then enough free mem and stuff no problems with landscapes etc.

Just some controller issues, but allready way more playable then both quake ports done ;-)

Great job, I undertsnd that you dont have a PPC device but still, supporting the touch screen really increases the playability for that group, since we lack the dialer keys :(

Didnt got round to testing stability throughout the game since i cant aim acurate enough to get past the first couple of guys :) but when you get that touch screen support in ;-)

Guest JonnyP007

i cannot see the origional attached file and i am a regsitered user. has it been removed or updated in other posts as ive not read therm all

i cannot see the origional attached file and i am a regsitered user. has it been removed or updated in other posts as ive not read therm all

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I want that files too, but cant download them either

Ok i've installed the game, without music. But when i run it, the graphics are very low, when i press in the main menu 2 times down. It takes over 20 seconds before the curser is there?

I have a spv c500 what can i do about it ?

edit:

problem fixed changing the gapi vlaue into 0

Edited by mich^

Ok i've installed the game, without music. But when i run it, the graphics are very low, when i press in the main menu 2 times down. It takes over 20 seconds before the curser is there?

I have a spv c500 what can i do about it ?

edit:

problem fixed changing the gapi vlaue into 0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I cant download the attached rar file at the first post here.....can anyone help plzzzzzzz

• 1 month later...
Guest mike-oh

Anyone had a go at getting this running on an imate Jam/T-mobile MDA yet?

i've tried but it quits shortly after "loading art header"

mike

Edited by mike-oh