spvDoom_Legacy[v0.2b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest roozbeh

no not yet a key for landscape....

and yes becouse all game structure is changed in doom legacy becouse benefiting of multiplayering...so speed is really slow...

i am wroking on speed but dont expect too much....

my recommandation(after all beta versions become stable)is using original doom for games and using legacy for maybe multiplayering and heretic.....or other custom games....

Guest evilminky

did i read somewhere this was going to possibly made multiplayer with bluetooth? if so surely that would be amazing, someone give this man a e200!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest djboo

roozbeh: currently its slower than the normal doom, has no music, and none of the 'legacy' features (like multiplayer) work yet, so really theres not much reason for most people to get this in its current stage...

if u add multiplayer (especially over GPRS) and framerate is as good (or close) to your other doom port, ill be a happy man, i know many friends with e200's, most with flatrate GPRS.

Guest astuermer
by the way why no intrest in legacy?

i see not much ppl downloaded this....

Hmm, perhaps the people read it won't work with Full- and Shareware Versions on most Handsets?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sabusavage

I didn't download it yet, because I have an e200 and people say it doesn't work on it. I am definately interested in playing Doom2 Heretic and Hexen if possible. I own those games for the PC, and would love to play them on my mobile. I'm not interested in multiplayer though. I will only play games on my mobile when I'm alone and bored anyway :).

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

well i try....

but what was the exact problem?

anyway do you see any graphics?

i am working on a very faster version....it is almost finish but there is some problems with menus not being displayed....

as soon as i fix that i will post it....i think that version fixed the problem on e200

Guest milmarkg
well i try....

but what was the exact problem?

anyway do you see any graphics?

i am working on a very faster version....it is almost finish but there is some problems with menus not being displayed....

as soon as i fix that i will post it....i think that version fixed the problem on e200

a faster one would be worth lookin forward to... :wink:

another great news m8.

Guest yarod_g14

Hello Roozbeh,

I have installed the new version on my E200 and it appears to drop back to home after running through the startup. It doesnt get to the menu.

I have actually had lots of luck with original Doom and actually managed to complete it on my Phone Without cheating like I did on the old pc version IDDQD etc.

Thanks for the hard work. Lets hope we have some luck with Legacy!!

well again i updated some codes...i hope this time it works.....

can anybody tell the results on e200?well again i updated some codes...i hope this time it works.....

can anybody tell the results on e200?

also are you sure you have legacy.dat and also wad file in the same directory?

Hi roozbeh,

v0.2 works a lot faster on E200 :) .

I have tried with doom2 wad - works but freezes after completing first level (on screen showing Kills, Items, Secrets).

Heretic wad runs fine but Hexen starts loading then throws you back to the phone menu. I haven't tried finishing 1st level to see if it freezes in same way as Doom2.

Pressing call key brings up load saved game.

Doom2 wad loads on the Mpx200 but takes a lot longer to load (several minutes).

Hope this helps.

Keep up the good work,

davy.

p.s. all wads tested are full versions.