HELP (rjshortcut - appname - plugins)

Guest devinh

Guest devinh

I am using rjshortcut and I want to get the appname to dissapear when going to a different plugin. Is that possible. I can't seem to get it to work.

Also, I have noticed that some have been able to get info and selectables into a window that will change depending on what plugin you are on. How is that done? I thought a space was only good for a single plugin.

any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Devin

Guest RemyJ
I am using rjshortcut and I want to get the appname to dissapear when going to a different plugin. Is that possible. I can't seem to get it to work.

Also, I have noticed that some have been able to get info and selectables into a window that will change depending on what plugin you are on. How is that done? I thought a space was only good for a single plugin.

any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Devin

First, make sure you have the latest version of the plugin. In fact, just download it again now because I just fixed the zip file to include the readme and sample XML.

You can indeed hide the appname when the plugin isn't selected. Check the readme (now that I've included it in the zip file :) ).

<appname x="0" y="17" font-size="10" w="0" fgcolor="#000000">

<format state="selected" fgcolor="#ffff00" w="-1"/>

</appname>