Come on France!

Guest benzo

Guest idavid

quite frankly, even though it is VERY hard to say.... the best team won.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest kurtfhouse

Well yeah you got the victory this time Benzo but if your not man enough to admit that saving a penalty AND getting two goals in the 92nd and 93rd minute when you were losing for 90 minutes and SHOULD have been down to 10 men isn't lucky then your a liar, but then what can you expect from an arrogant frenchman :?:

Guest benzo

Had it been the English who had won, we would never hear the end of it.

So you'll have to excuse my gloating. It'll be over in a few hours. And I'll be back to my usual French tasks.

What was the score again? Ah yes 2-1

Guest kurtfhouse

Benzo, your right I would have been gloating if we'd won, but you can't expect us to sit back and take it :wink:

and I still think there was a lot of luck in those last two minutes............

Well done mate :D (extreme pain surges through body)

Guest benzo
Well yeah you got the victory this time Benzo but if your not man enough to admit that saving a penalty AND getting two goals in the 92nd and 93rd minute when you were losing for 90 minutes and SHOULD have been down to 10 men isn't lucky then your a liar, but then what can you expect from an arrogant frenchman :?:

What do you want me to say? England won? I am only stating the obvious, the French team beat the English 2-1

I can't be blamed for England's rubbish defence in the last few minutes. If you will not concede that England lost fair and square, you need to take off your denial helmet.

Guest kurtfhouse

Chill out mate, the blood stopped boiling, read my previuos post!

You have to admit you were deliberatly winding us up, so take a bit of what follows :wink:

Guest zabirp

Under normal circumstances I would be offended....

But France won..

I'm over the moon!!!!!

Where's a moderator when you need one, BAN HIM!!!! lol

Atleast until we kick their butts again in the final.

Well done to France, i'm happy for Vieira, Pires and Henry.

Its a shame to lose like that, only England are capable of throwing it away in this extraodinary fashion. It's cruel, so so cruel... :cry:

:D :D :D :lol: :twisted:

Guest benzo
Chill out mate, the blood stopped boiling, read my previuos post!

You have to admit you were deliberatly winding us up, so take a bit of what follows :wink:

I posted my last message before reading your other message. Apologies to you my son.

Let us forget about football for a few minutes and think about Euro love.

I love all of you English people. I work in your country and you accept my French ways with open arms. I love fish and chips, Channel 4, Brixton and Woolworths.

Merci!

Gros biz mes amis.

@+

Guest kurtfhouse

Here, here

Still its good to have a bit of competitive spirit, nothing wrong with being patriotic, after all football would be boring if we all didn't mind if we lost :D

Whats so great about Brixton? (seriously, I live in London but never go there)

Guest benzo
Here, here

Still its good to have a bit of competitive spirit, nothing wrong with being patriotic, after all football would be boring if we all didn't mind if we lost :D

Whats so great about Brixton? (seriously, I live in London but never go there)

I am not patriotic at all! It's only World and Euro footy that whip me into a patriotic frenzy.

Brixton has some of the best restaurants in London. Furthermore, there are some pretty cool bars and clubs located in and around Brixton. The women in Brixton come from all ethnicities, something I love.

Guest kopkings

what can I say im gutted, what do people think about how we did so well until stoppage time then zidane arguebly the best player in the world ruins the day :cry: His free kick was textbook, being a Liverpool supporter I was enfuriated when the striker I was so longing I would never have to assoiate with to being in my team gave away the free kick I just knew a player of his quality could score a free kick of like that is world class, then he showed beckham how to take a penalty, aim for the bottom corners of the goal 95% of penaltys aimed in the bottom corners are scored. David James another former Liverpool player giving away the pen I just couldnt belive it, If only Beckham coulda scored the pen at least I would have been happy.

Though after watching the Croatia, Switzerland game i am optimistic that we we will go through the group in second place. we have a bigger chance of beating Switzerland as Johan Vogel is suspended as I also follow PSV and I know is he a brilliant player, he will be sorely missed. How far will England get?

Guest kurtfhouse

I reckon we will probably get through the group stages and if we do I can see us going far (at least the semi's) but not if our opposition get two goals in extra time again :cry:

Guest LSmith4285

that was the best two minutes of football I have ever seen :D (Since Aberdeen won the cup winners cup!)

I was cheering so much you'd think Scotland were winning the World Cup final.....(yes I know it'll never happen!)

Guest Disco Stu

Benzo, dude, you said 2-1 to France.

You out-played us in midfield for a lot of the match and your defence was outstanding but I thought our game-plan was going to work.

Keep you out of the area, restrict you to long shots which you were spraying all over the stands, ping in a free kick and get us a goal.

Did it in the first half, do it again in the second.

2 minutes of madness.

It'll take us a while to get our heads round that :?

But we know now we can beat you :D

Guest benzo
I certainly won't be eating french fries or baguettes today  :evil:

You have to look at the positives rather than the negatives.

1. England at least scored one goal

2. England are playing a weaker team in the next match

3. This has taught the UK media a valuable lesson about the virtues of being humble

Long live France and its superior football team! :wink:

Guest Disco Stu

You have to look at the positives rather than the negatives.

1. England at least scored one goal

2. England are playing a weaker team in the next match

3. This has taught the UK media a valuable lesson about the virtues of being humble

Long live France and its superior football team! :wink:

That was another joke :wink:

I think we proved we can beat France, although not perhaps with attractive football. France seemed to run out of ideas.

Guest Taoski

Out of 93 minutes there were only 2 mistakes - and they were the most costly ones to make!

Its a real shame... i feel for the team - i hope we can bounce back.

Overall i thought England played very well - kept the ball well in the first half with some good play.

France were also good and were very attacking in the 2nd half - but the England defence was more than adequate to match them.

Its nice to see England play with a bit of inventiveness - not just "get ball to Beckham - Beckham kick long ball into box" type of play that i have seen too much recently...

Zidane - good - but Bald...... nuff said.

Guest lutzh

thanks for the nice sunday evening entertainment! this time the winner wasn´t the better, but the more lucky team...

i am awaiting the loss of a game tomorrow (us against holland), so i am looking forward to see more from the very talented rooney (?). the games got lost for england when he went off the green... he played a very good match and he looks like the young gazza. cool guy i wish we had some of that format in the german team, but we don't...

cheers, lutz

Guest chucky.egg

England played like a bloody kids team in the second half -

"lets all hang around our goal",

"Nobody go near their half, whatever happens"

We deserved to lose!

Not that it doesn't hurt losing to a team made up of players from our Premiership! and French ones at that!