Orange SPV C500 - 200mhz!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

Paul

If you get in contact with them on the C500; can you pass on the topic for making a Special Edition C500; like busines style with a different shell/cover. - The current C500 looks so cheap. - to0 much plastic!

Here an successfull example:

Nokia 8210 - all plastic and not stylish

Nokia 8890 - all metal and STYLISH!!!!

I bet this would boost up their sales too, especially when it comes to business people.

Just a thought, maybe you can include it if/when you talk to them

Greatly appreciate it, Max

PS: Maybe, I found my new Smartphone. the C500 SE ,-))) hehe

Guest midnight

hmmm, i'm actually glad it isnt silver, (even though it has some silver bits down the side and back), it makes a nice change from the other spv's (and mpx220)

for the past 4 years or so ive had a sony j5 (silver), original spv (silver) and e100 (silver), so i definitely need a change. And to be honest, i prefer the look of the 8210 to the 8890

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

LOL - lock at the diffrence in Screen size ,-)))) - - and everybody told me back in the day, man your background is blue (8890) instead of green, how awesome - LOL

Well maybe you right. about the form and locks of the c500 - I gotta wait until it is out - the C500 is definatly under the top 3 right now. Hopefully it will come out quick and the prices will drop fast. -

anybody know the prices for the mpx100, 220 and c500 yet?

PS: Brody; can you do another comparison please. - mpx100, 220 and c500 -thanks!

Guest janagan

According to the specs C500 has 3 days standby and 8 hours talk time.....When will they start to post the real batter life under media playing or playing games as these phones are advertised as such.

Guest fozzie
Comparison pic between 8210, 8890 and C500 (Not to scale)
LOL - lock at the diffrence in Screen size ,-))))

You did notice the "Not to scale" bit, didn't you MW? :D

Guest fozzie
Sorry  :?  

I thought we were looking to compare the styling!

We were. But as soon as people see pictures side by side, they assume they are the same scale and start comparing the sizes ](*,)

This is definately to scale! Man that C500 is small!

Dammit, I'm sold on this one now. Didn't like it at first but it's crept up on me! Looking forward to waving goodbye to my original SPV :D

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

the C 500 is definatly small. - Can we get another comparison (to scale) with the C500, mpx100 and mpx220.

I am still deciding between these three, i think a to scale coparison would help ,-)

Thanks

Guest kyrkesmith

OK, I've added a few more. The thing about MPx220 is there don't seem to be any accurate dimensions for it (the ones available say it's only 1 mm taller than MPx200, which the pictures disprove completely). I've guessed that the 90mm refers to the phone up to the hinge, so excluding the aerial bit, which would explain the pictures.

CompleteComparison.jpg

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

NOW - thats what I call a comparison!

,-)))) Thanks-a-billion

The mpx100 is not so much bigger then the C500; little higher, wider and thicker - but the mpx100 will have a lot more featurs. - I think its worth to go with the moto.

or even the mpx200. - i just never had a clamshell phone, I thinkg i have to get used to a belt clip to carry it around, because it will be a brick on the pants pocket. - right?

or is the mpx220 not very thick? (I feel another comparison coming up ,-))) all these phones from the side with scale ,-))))

Max

Guest zeta101

a side comparison would be nice but it will be harder to get some of the pics i think. Max, what are all the extra features the mpx100 will have that the c500 wont? a bit confused there.

good work to all the people doing the comparing

Guest kyrkesmith

The only one I know of is the higher resolution camera...

On Moto's site there's a mention of Motorola going to be offering a QWERTY keyboard for MPx100, but I'd expect O to do one for C500 as they've done for the "classic" SPVs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.