PocketFootball - There IS another kind of football ya know!

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

PocketFootball by Kelbran

spfootball.gif

>>> Download Here at Handango <<<

There is a trial available

I don't really know why "Soccer" never really took off in the US. It's left mainly to suberban kids to play until they finish highschool but there is no real presence beyond that. (With the exception of maybe women's soccer...no joke intended...think Mia Hamm).

But we do have our good ol' American Football, and now here's a pretty cool little app that will help you follow the season along. I used this last year and it works very well. Odd time to realease the app, but I guess they are beating the rush!

It would be better if the standings/scores were in real-time (I believe they are updated after Monday Night's game. But it does the job, none-the-less!

I look forward to baseball & (ice)hockey versions as well. :D

Pocket Football provides you with a complete schedule for the 2004 NFL season.  Stay up to date with the NFL throughout the season wirelessly.  Download updated files each week from within Pocket Football.  Simply connect to the internet then directly download the files.  Files can also be downloaded from our website and copied over to your Smartphone.  

Complete 2004 NFL schedules  

Scores and Standings - updated weekly  

Download files directly from application  

Las Vegas style odds for upcoming games - updated weekly  

View standings, team schedules, weekly schedules, or season schedule  

View game times and dates for all 2004 NFL games

Guest nickcornaglia
Hmm, not the best time to pitch this, during Euro 2004! LOL I suppose there is a Smartphone market in the USA :D

I think it's an odd time to rerelease it as well...but not for your reasons. It's off season for American Football. So I cant see anyone trying the trial right now.

Write them and ask for a "Soccer" version as well.

Guest mcwarre
It's off season for American Football.

Is there ever an 'on season'? It is like Rugby but with big pads and helmets because they're not hard enough.

Similar to 'baseball' it is just Rounders for boys!

Colonials, I don't know....................... :D

Guest mebobola

If you go to the Kelbran website there are different versions for the American sports. (Baseball, Football, Soccer and Basketball, I think.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.