USA

Guest devinh

[34]usa.gif

File Name :: USA

Author :: devinh

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

Mod to homescreen only with color scheme.

Uses rjshortcut

edit - Fixed error in plugin layout.

edit - Fixed Volume color problem.

edit - Now flag stays on top of selections

Comments

It's my first try. I know it's not popular to be American nowadays, but I can't help it, I am.

Updated Mon, Jan 10 2005 10:12 pm

View File

• 1 month later...
Guest TimeHunter

Most excellent. Just one preference of mine, that I like to nest supporting image files in a separate subdirectory. It makes it easier to change settings to a different theme/skin if only the main image is in the IPSMApplication DataHome directory. So, off I go to do a little editing of the XML file. :idea:

Doesn't seem to work too well on my MPx200 though.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest londonspod

Not sure if anyone is still looking at this topic or not, but I need some help.

Love the Homescreen Devinh! I'm a great lover of the USA myself and married to an American, so this is really cool!

I managed to install the homescreen on my Orange C500, but on the top row where the shortcuts shold be they all show as '?' and when I click on say the first one, it come up with the following error 'Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename.'

I placed all the files from the '.zip' straight into '\Storage\Application data\Home' as I assume I am supposed to(as all my other Homescreens are here), and everything else appears to be working on the Homescreen. Any ideas why the shortcuts at the top aren't working?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.