E200 - Timed Profiles

Guest removed-2

Guest lutzh

hi mdavenport,

for some reason i have managed to get the smartwatcher to work!!!!

now my profile switches automatically from normal to silent at 9am and from silent to normal at 6pm.

try it again! i have translated THIS PAGE with google to english to find out what to do - now it works.

cheers, lutz

ps: i am using a qtek 8080 with the latest imate rom - whats your phone/rom?

Guest Noop

After reading the translated page. It said. "- After the change of profiles, it may be that visual posting on the banner page does not correspond to the profile appliqué by SmartWatcher. Indeed, posting still corresponds to the last profiles appliqué. However not of panic bus if you receive a call, it is well profiles it selected by SmartWatcher which will be taken into account. This problem occurs only when the keyboard is vérouillé. To my knowledge, there does not exist of simple function to change profiles."

That is the problem I am experience with my software. Visually, it is not changing the Profile on the main screen, but may be it is actually working. Will test it again this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CodesRaider

Hi all,

There is a way to change the profile programmatically using the API DMProcessConfigXML(). I had managed successfully done that. Infact, I am developing an app that enable smartphone to have timed profiles and associates different ringtones for different profiles.

However, using the API does not send the data changed event to the home screen plugin. Thus, if for example you have profile set to Normal, and then use the API to change it to Meeting, the home screen still shows Normal.

I had tried to some API methods to send some data changed event to the plugin but so far, I am not very successful at this part now...

Anyone has any idea??