Need help with x-bar

Guest tori

I have been looking at x-bar skins, and downloaded one. Do they work with any homescreens, if so where on the spv e-200 do I install it to. Or do they only work with homescreens made for them. At the moment I got the Call Of Duty skin, but I also like the Longhorne M5, can I use any x-bar on them. Thanks. Tori.

Guest Disco Stu

Just copy & paste the contents of the zip files (usually a .bmp and a .ini) into the Xbar program folder, overwriting the originals.

Restart your phone and you're gone !

They are not dependant on whatever skin you're using.

• 3 months later...
Guest Disco Stu

Plenty of them at www.lemondeduskin.com - click on 'Telecharger' then 'Tous les skins' and you get the Authors listing which tells you the number of xBar skins they've made.

Also, if you want to make them yourself, SmartGV have developed a tool here

I don't speak French but know enough to get around most sites (sometimes with the help of an online translator) plus I understand the world doesn't just speak English and don't expect it.

I understand more than I can speak or type/write.

Stupid question I'm sure but what does the other percentage mean? One is the battery life and the other?

Is the temperature accurate?

Guest Disco Stu

The percentage readings are battery life and memory, and you get the time and the degrees-reading is the phone temperature.

The accuracy I wouldn't know, nor understand whether it's worth knowing !

I don't mean to patronise (again !) but your attitude to language is heart-warming ^_^

LOL true Jackofall.

The percentage readings are battery life and memory, and you get the time and the degrees-reading is the phone temperature.

The accuracy I wouldn't know, nor understand whether it's worth knowing!

I thought it may be the temperature of the phone making it pretty useless, an accurate temperature around you would be useful but probably impossible. It would be worth knowing then.

Having said that if the temperature is stupidly high you would at least know your phone is faulty not that I have a clue what temperature the phone should be running at?

I take it you mean the phone's memory and not storage space? As it changes to often to be the storage space.

I don't mean to patronise (again !) but your attitude to language is heart-warming  :D

Thank you, you're not being patronising. I have travelled a far bit which probably helps.

I agree the usual British answer of which you mention above really annoys me too. For the record I'm Irish-British (The Americans are allowed Irish American then why aren't I? ^_^ ).