Mitac 8390 ATTWS network isn't picking up

Guest executivecrm

Guest executivecrm

I just boght a new phone and was able to get in to show english language, my problem now is that i stick in my sim card and boot up the phone and it doesn't pick up the att wireless network. I'm located in Portland, OR and my sim was working in my v600, does anyone have any problems or know what i need to change the setting on? i went to phone set up and it doesnt show any networks

Guest Andbrown

Have you changed the phone from 900/1800MHz to 1900MHz? There should be an option for this if you press "9" a few times to the end of your programs list (I believe it's in the Accessories folder).

Guest PrettyUgly
I just boght a new phone and was able to get in to show english language, my problem now is that i stick in my sim card and boot up the phone and it doesn't pick up the att wireless network. I'm located in Portland, OR and my sim was working in my v600, does anyone have any problems or know what i need to change the setting on? i went to phone set up and it doesnt show any networks

hell yeah, when i first got my 8390, it was doing the same thing. you gotta change that radio frequency like the others said in the two previous posts