[B]e200 and HBH-30[/B]

Guest petefp21

Guest petefp21

Thought I'd post here my findings with this phone/headset combination.

For ages I couldn't work why, on incoming calls, I could hear the caller on my (admittedly ancient) BT headset, but they couldn't hear me. It turned out to be so simple: I had to answer the call with the headset button, instead of the phone pickup button. All now works like a charm, and the phone that I nearly threw out the window has become my friend again.

I've gotta say though - rubbish manual from Orange, and a pretty crap implementation of the bluetooth stack. I never had this much grief with my 6310i. Take note Orange: If you can make your SPV as easy to use as a Nokia, you'll have the best phone on the market, till then it'll only be for the technically minded and determined!

Does anyone know whether there's a site anywhere that users can post suggestions to Orange/Microsoft for improvements to the OS?

Guest Simon Desser
Does anyone know whether there's a site anywhere that users can post suggestions to Orange/Microsoft for improvements to the OS?

Welcome to MoDaCo :D

Right here is a good place to start :D Orange are looking at this forum, and Paul (MVP) is in regular contact with Orange, putting forward suggestions and reporting bugs etc.

Although Orange can be quite infuriating at times, they definitely take on board some of our suggestions.

As for Microsoft, there are a few MVP's here, and you could also try the Smartphone newsgroup, which is run by Microsoft.

(microsoft.public.smartphone)

Guest bigmak

I'm using the same BT headset. At first I cursed SE for producing it later I stoppped using it, but then I realised that the button was the key. Actually I never read the Orange manual... Learning by doing is my thing.