Has anyone with T-Mobile account upgraded to WM2003

Guest mrrippey

Guest mrrippey

All of these events have lead me to try to obtain a MPX200 off eBay. There seems to be a POP3 issue with the new ROM. Has anyone on T-Mobile (I am in NYC) got everything working (T-Zones, or unlimited) and what do you think of the changes.

Rippey

Guest mrrippey

Thanks mhartman. Do you use the default T-Zones settings? I currently have a t68i with T-Zones. I think I have to upgrade to unlimited if I want pop3 access? Also are you having SD card issues (like reading them) and the SIM issue (where you get the error)?

Rippey

Guest hawpunch

I use T-Mobile and just upgraded to the 2003 ROM. On problems with my network or the free WAP service.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grossygrossy

Hi,

I'm in San Diego and I can't get my email or Internet access to work after the upgrade. What are the settings you're using?

Thanks

Guest lafester

i'm in colorado and have tmobile and the new rom.

just got the phone and have yet to get a connection to the internet. i had tzones and got rid of it thinking i just had the config messed up. since i have been talking to tmobile i have dicovered that they now require tzones to get any gprs/wap connection.

sooooo i am getting tzones back and they promise that it will work then.

i also am having the sim issue but no biggie as i do not save contacts onto the sim anyway. maybe i will later when the bug is fixed.

chris

Guest nytehawk2002

I use the MPX200 with WM2003 on T-Mobile and I have everything working fine. I just re-set the unit up using the settings you can find in the threads here.

Honestly the SIM thing doesn't bother me a bit. It makes more sense to me to ActiveSync my contacts so I can change them easily and have a backup of them if I lose my phone.