7 Hour Battery Life

Guest kurtfhouse

Guest kurtfhouse

Did anyone who upgraded to WM2K3 and end up with a 7 hour standby find a fix??

Just realised today I have it to :cry: , phone was at 100% at 0550am when I left for work and was dead by about 1300pm! I hardly touched the phone either

I mean for gods sake I had 3 days stanby sometimes before! :evil:

Any help gratefully received :D

Cheers

Guest shaggyguitarist

I experienced the same thing.. I had my phone on charge in my car going to work. When i turned it on I checked the meter and it was at 100%. It stayed in my pocket until i left work 8 hours later and it was dead!!

I think if you keep it 3/4 charged, or around the mid 90%'s then it is better, then do short charges regularly.

Guest rcjian

Hello everyone, my Mot Mpx200 is unlocked and I got it from UK under Orange Operator, but it is unlocked and Im using it right now under Fido Network Canada, here's my question: Will hard resetting locked my phone again to Orange Net. thus preventing me to use it here in Canada?

Guest kurtfhouse

Kind of off the topic but, no if its sim unlocked a hard reset wont re-lock it

Cheers Awarner, the hard reset tip worked a treat :D

Guest peterling

hello///// about problem battery ccan fix by u master reset for 3 times . after that the battery life come back to stanby 2 to 2.5 day.......

Guest AvWijk

ALWAYS flash- or hardreset your phone with the battery fully loaded. Even plug in the adaptor when you've done some small updates like the GSM-fix.

I have done the update to 2003; and after 3 days my battery is still 60%, its amazing :shock:

Guest bmallitz
ALWAYS flash- or hardreset your phone with the battery fully loaded. Even plug in the adaptor when you've done some small updates like the GSM-fix.

I have done the update to 2003; and after 3 days my battery is still 60%, its amazing  :shock:

Hi,

Can you explain to me where I can find the GSM-fix? I've looked on msmobiles but have not found it there.

thanks

Guest hbk5585

I fully charged my phone, did the gsm update, and i am still only getting about 13-15 hours of battery life. Does flashing the phone many times (like 5-6) have an effect on the battery. If not, what else shoulf I do?

Thanks

Hbk5585

I have the same issue.

I applied the GSM fix.

I charged the battery fully and then hard reset. Now my battery only lasts 10 to 12 hours.

I have two batteries. Now i changed the battery to the other one to see if it makes any difference.

I tried to reset when plugged in to main power. I am not able to do it.

Some where i read you need to keep the action button (blue) pressed and then press the power button. But when i do it i just see the menu and the phone powers down.

How do i hard reset when plugged in to mains ?