Finally got rid of the 8390

Guest o2mpx

Guest o2mpx

Used one for 3 months or so. Poorly made. Had call dropouts and sometimes the keypad tones didn't sound correctly for memory dialing. Infra-red for Activesync intermittent. Fonts didn't look bold enough for easy reading.

Bought a MPX200 unlocked instead. This will be my 2nd MPX200. 1st one was on ATT, now unlocked with Tmobile. Much better construction. Good reception. This will do until I get the MPX220 or 100.

Weird thing is on both phones with Tmobile, roaming sign is always on. Go figure.

Guest schriss

I will never sell my Mio8390 for MPX220 or 100 :P

I'm waiting for something better, faster, with more memory, bigger screen, not smaller (like MPx220), with good 1.2MPx camera (not a blurry one like MPx220)... and I need a phone with 3D accelerator like nVidia GoForce 3D. So I wait...

Guest PrettyUgly
Used one for 3 months or so. Poorly made. Had call dropouts and sometimes the keypad tones didn't sound correctly for memory dialing. Infra-red for Activesync intermittent. Fonts didn't look bold enough for easy reading.

Bought a MPX200 unlocked instead. This will be my 2nd MPX200. 1st one was on ATT, now unlocked with Tmobile. Much better construction. Good reception. This will do until I get the MPX220 or 100.

Weird thing is on both phones with Tmobile, roaming sign is always on. Go figure.

im not satisfied with my 8390 either. i have my mpx200 at home. first thing i noticed when i pulled it out the box was how flimsy it felt. the mpx 200 feels much more solid. i have dropped my mpx 200 countless times and it still works like a champ. plus the keys on the 8390 are off when i play my emulators. im going to sell my 8390 and wait on the motorola mpx 300. the mitac sucks, plus i dont want to think of the horrow i will go through trying to get this thing replaced by me being in the united states