START MENU

Guest chalkyf1

Guest chalkyf1

Is it possible to change the the order of the start menu ? This would help so I could have my more frequently used programs on the first page of the menu.

Any ideas !!

• 1 month later...
Guest rvonfeldt

Mark - thanks so much for this post. JEYO is a great little piece of software - both of their products - the companion and the personalizer. This is just exactly what I was looking for.

What are you other MUST HAVE pieces of software you have added?

Rick

I believe the accepted standard is to use the wicked Jeyo Personalizer (see http://www.jeyo.com/products/JeyoPersonalizer.asp for what else it does and to download it).

I've been using it since I got my E200 earlier in the year - couldn't live without it now!

Cheers,

M@rk.

Guest Cybertronic

How come I can only customise the first 7 icons on my start menu? :lol:

Is there any program that allows unlimited order?

EDIT: Nevermind :D I found the registry tweak to do it :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rvonfeldt

Folks - go down below - and get the JEYO PERSONALIZER. It so easily adjusts the START MENU. Plus many othe features. One of the few SHAREWARES that I recommend to all! - Rick

Guest petermatheson1

This Doesn't count as Reorganizing - But if you open the phone up on your computer, and browse to: StoragewindowsStart Menu

You can create folders and organise everything so that they will all be in folders on the first screen.

Eg. I Have Accessories Games Business Imaging Internet Music System

Guest Cybertronic
how do i get J.Personolyser to be able to change the order of more then the first 7 start menu item's?

Click on "Tweak", then look at START MENU tweak :), this helped me changed more than the first 7.