Opera Bluebutton

Guest M@rkC

Yo Doc,

Crackin' homescreen....seem to have a small problem with the line-up on my E200. The home screen page in your screenshot shows a bar across the top with "Internet Time" and "Today's Date" :?: - ain't got no such beastie on mine. I followed your instructions about which plug-ins I needed to have installed, then nipped to the O-dev site to de-cert. Once de-certed, I installed all the plug-ins, then your homescreen, powered off/on and......arse!!! The home screen on mine (from top to bottom) is as follows: Status line, homescreen shortcuts, Missed Calls, Profile: and then it all gets a little outa whack.....

Have you got a cure Doc.....feeling...weak.....need.....help....!!!! :P

Mark.

Guest M@rkC

OK, so I was guilty of a distinct lack of RTFM.....your instructions said that "non-Plus members should download the RJHtml plugin from here".....didn't say anything about installing it though, did it :oops:

One RJHtml plugin installation later and me is one happy bunny - this one gets a 10 outa 10 from me :P

Mark.

Guest sorcer1

hi,

great job!

it's one of the best with the msn homescreen!

i'm french and i'm trying to traduce the operaULENC.home.xml file but after the remplacement in the phone it's still in english (even after a rebbot)!!!!

can somebody help me?

thank you!

P.S. i have traduce the "time today" (operatime.html) and it's working!

Guest drblow
OK, so I was guilty of a distinct lack of RTFM.....your instructions said that "non-Plus members should download the RJHtml plugin from here".....didn't say anything about installing it though, did it  :oops:  

One RJHtml plugin installation later and me is one happy bunny - this one gets a 10 outa 10 from me  :D  

Mark.

Cheers m8 - glad you figured it out in the end! :P

@ sorcer1 - I take it you are trying to translate, which I'm afraid I don't know how to help you with. :oops:

Guest sorcer1

Why?

I can translate all the words in english to french, but when i do it in the operaULENC.home.xml file, the changes don't take effects!

i don't why! there is another file?

Guest drblow

Just copy whatever file best suits your device (locked/unlocked - public html /plus html) to the phone, and click it to install. :P

By the way - e100/SPV version coming later on tonight (hopefully if the tests go ok!).

Guest jamby

Thank you so much DrBlow! :P

One question Just one more question;

I downloaded all the plugins but got confused with the Oxios PlugIns...

The ZIP file for Oxios PlugIns contain the ff:

OxiosPlugins

OxiosReplaceAllDayEvent

OxiosToDoSPOxiosToDoStartMRU

Which of these CAB files will i install?

Or if the file isn't here, where can i find it? Bec this are the files i got from your link on the first post.

Thank you so much.

Guest jamby

Not working on me....

I installed the one with the ENC on the filename (or should i install the other one?) and it still gives me a blank homescreen.

Even Jeyo Personalizer sez, it' "Bad Image".

Pls help. What adjustments do i need to do.

other info of my phone:

e100

Win 2002 OS

Not a MoDaCo Plus Member.

I installed all the plugin:

Oxios Plugin: As what you've said;

WMP Plugin: Is it suppose to have its own homescreen? I installed the MP Home CAB file (your download link brought me there)

RJHTML Plugin:I did not install the RJHTML plugin since i already installed that one when i installed Midnight's MSN homescreen. (Or do i need to install it again?)

Pls advice.

Guest drblow

can somebody with an spv/e100 do me a favour & try to install the 2002 version here? i dont have anything to test it except my e200, on which it works fine. & let me know the results? cheers! Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest darren22

drblow

I have loaded all of the plugins and the 2002ENC CAB for my SPV 2002.

Home screen:

On today's date nothing visible apart from clock face and time, screen is white (I have rebooted the phone since installation). Nothing visible if I select any of the other time options.

No sign of the brushed steel effect on Home or menu screens.

Volume buttons do not appear to be working now.

I hope this helps :?

Looks great on the screen captures.

Guest drblow

hmm... so does anything install on the homescreen? background image? icons? anything? seems weird coz it works fine on my e200!

what do you mean the volume buttons dont work? Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest darren22

I can see all of the text associated with the plugins eg:

Normal (for profile)

Next appointment

No task

Media Player plugin seems ok, can see all of the buttons and background image.

Carrier

Analogue and digital time

Background is white (including signal/battery bar)

Menu screens White background, blue highlight bar.

what do you mean the volume buttons dont work?

If i press them the volume screen does not appear, I think it was working ok before I loaded the Opera theme, although cannot be 100% about that.

Hope this helps

Guest drblow

oh dear! that sounds altogether pretty strange! i guess that means there must be a problem with the cab file. dunno why it would work on my phone & not others. but i guess i should recommend no one else would DL the 2002 cabs til i get a chance to look at them.

Darren22 - thanks very much for your help! i dont know why the volume controls wont work. i would recommend you uninstall the theme, & then apply the cab from the stickies in customisation forum that return extra screens to default. sorry for your hassle! please let me know if that doesnt work. Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest darren22

No problems.

Thank you for all your efforts. Without people like you, I would still have a phone that was average rather than blowing the socks of colleagues.

:P :D :lol:

Guest drblow

Weird! I've just uninstalled the theme from my e200, & reinstalled the plus only 2002 version on my e200, & it all works fine. :?

This may be tricky for me to sort out as e200 is all I have to test on. Hmm ... :x

Guest poofy

i tried and it didnt work for me.... keep us updated if you get it fixed... thanks anyway, at least you still had the effort to make it for us sp2002 users. hope you fix it fast... :P

Guest darren22

I've downloaded the contents to my Home file.

Selected opera2002ULenc for Home screen layout;

selected opback20021 for background image.

Front page states that no home screen layout can be found, however I can see the opera button skin behind and the boxes where the plugin info is meant to appear.

JeyoPersonalizer states bad image for the Opera Bluebutton theme.

All other screens remain unchanged.

Volume buttons also work.

Hope this helps.

Guest drblow

OK - cheers Darren22! I guess that confirms that the xml must contain something that 2002 doesn't like! Seems totally weird to me coz any of my previous 2002 skins worked on 2003, and vice versa.

I'll have a look at the xml when I get a chance, see if I can find out whats going wrong.

Thanks very much for your help m8!! :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.