Lil bugs i have

Guest pwest13

Guest pwest13

I have noticed i get odd lil bugz sometimes, like rarely when i turn on my phone it wont find my simcard and says its invalid, but i reset and its fine.

Ne1 else get that prob?

Theres was summit else but i forgot it will post when i remmeber.

Westy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chiwah

i found out that some simcard are too thin, just put some paper behind the sim and it should be fine...mines was loosing connection all time, its solved now

Guest pwest13

ahh kool, ill try that, also another weird bug is not being able to run gameboy emulator if betaplayer is running in the background.

And randomely, my phone turns itself off if i leave it in the paused state in gnu.exe

Weird no?

Westy

Guest chiwah

i have no explanation for this, but i think its like a normal windows system its get overload or stuck all the time...maybe you should use oxio hibernate (?!?) to close all tasks...i have my phone on security level all the time...it locks itself after 5 minutes...then maybe the phone have less time to "think"about getting freezed....

Guest pwest13

hmm, im not to sure on that one, as the reason it gives it can run gnu when betaplayer is running is thet the app is not digitally signed (which it is), yet when i close betaplayer thru tasks it runs fine.

I think its more of a GDI and GAPI conflict.

Westy